The Dream - Love Vs Money

Axiom

leaked just now...haven't got past the 1st track tbh, bare reloads.1. "Money Intro" 2. "Rockin' That sh*t" 3. "Walkin' on the Moon" (Featuring Kanye West) 4. "My Love" (Featuring Mariah Carey) 5. "Put It Down" 6. "Sweat It Out" 7. "Take U Home 2 My Mama" 8. "Love vs. Money" 9. "Love vs. Money Part 2" 10. "Fancy" 11. "Right Side of My Brain" 12. "Mr. Yeah" 13. "Kelly's 12 Play" 14. "Let Me See the Booty (Bonus Track)" (Featuring Lil Jon)out of 10?favourite tracks?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logster

*Bites tongue*I am actually...enjoying thisI'm not gonna turn into a Dream Stan a la Mike Kane :PBut yeah, its a nice listenLove vs Money pt2 I HATE thoughI keep thinking that I would enjoy it so much better if he had a nicer voice...it doesnt sit well with me most of the time.Also Put it Down coulda been Falsetto pt 2. Epic disappointment.But Sweat it Out is that sh*t

brother this sh*t is amazing, the radio killa has done it again. 8.5/10, which may bump up to a 9 with a couple more listens.i'm glad i didn't download any of the tracks before the full album leaked it made the experience much better. bare fresh material. i'm feeling pretty much every track on there, bar let me see that booty mainly because lil jon is an annoying c*nt that should be extracted from the music industry. fancy and love vs money pt.2 aren't really saying much, whereas they're not so bad that i'd skip them and given time they'll probably grow on me. my favourite tracks are rockin that sh*t and right side of my brain, those two stand out for me differently. all the other tunes are bangers.i don't wanna compare it to love/hate, because to me, it kinda feels like it's the second chapter, so it shouldn't be compared there's just no need to.this will be on rotation for a very long time.

This is a problem.Can't even make it past 'Rockin' That sh*t'
LMAO that was me fam. I feel that track to the maximum and was literally shook to let the track go in case I was disappointed.Put It Down, Sweat It Out, Walking on the Moon, Love vs Money >>>>>>>>The rest are cool but will have to grow. Not even gonna compare to Love Hate cos that holds a special place in my heart.And I'm not gonna lie Logers, callin Mike Kane a dream stan offended me still. I thought me constantly telling everyone I was the original at every opportunity would have counted for somethingLOS >>>>>>>>>>>I think I'm gonna go and cop when it drops.Any links dropped will be deleted.

Guest Logster
LMAO that was me fam. I feel that track to the maximum and was literally shook to let the track go in case I was disappointed.Put It Down, Sweat It Out, Walking on the Moon, Love vs Money >>>>>>>>The rest are cool but will have to grow. Not even gonna compare to Love Hate cos that holds a special place in my heart.And I'm not gonna lie Logers, callin Mike Kane a dream stan offended me still. I thought me constantly telling everyone I was the original at every opportunity would have counted for somethingLOS >>>>>>>>>>>I think I'm gonna go and cop when it drops.Any links dropped will be deleted.
LOL Its all gravy Numez ;)Nah I banged this album out again and I can safely say I quite like The Dream now. Walking on the Moon is also my jam. Dunno why everyone is saying Put it Down is good...couldnt feel it at allDefinitely feeling 12 play and Right Side of my brain thoughThe Dream has managed to convert me. Dammit!

LOL Its all gravy Numez ;) Nah I banged this album out again and I can safely say I quite like The Dream now. Walking on the Moon is also my jam. Dunno why everyone is saying Put it Down is good...couldnt feel it at allDefinitely feeling 12 play and Right Side of my brain thoughThe Dream has managed to convert me. Dammit!
lol see i actually hate walking on the moon, cant stand it, put it down is one of the best tunes for me. Thought it was big from the first kick tbhDisappointed his next album 'Love King' is going to be infested with sh*t tunes like Walking on the moon because hes working with Kanye on it <_</Los is a f*ck*ng monster!