The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

It's certified then.From time DMF is co-signing then that tells you ALL you need to know.God bless Bagel King
Excuse you mr, but that is extremely rude and uncalled for behaviour!DMF - Actually has taste buds so knows what shes talking about compaired to those bite and swallow kinda people who wanna chat like they know about flavours.

It's certified then.From time DMF is co-signing then that tells you ALL you need to know.God bless Bagel King
DMF - Actually has taste buds so knows what shes talking about compaired to those bite and swallow kinda people who wanna chat like they know about flavours.
Taste buds eh? [Kurupt] ''Eat a bowl of these bitch, gobble a d*ck/hoes forgot to eat a d*ck & shut the f*ck up!'' [/Kurupt]

Guest Flat Ericó
Where are my West and North West man when i need them though really.Kane are you even from South
Are you f*ckin' dumb?
lol....swine flu is getting closer and closer

Don't worry my guys will be there in my representation.So mind your step......cos the floor will be wet from where they poured out the champs in my honour.
if this was in FB i would click the 'like' button
;) / I'm a donut, Yemi invited me to TP, I apparently denied.I must have been drunk.

Don't worry my guys will be there in my representation.So mind your step......cos the floor will be wet from where they poured out the champs in my honour.
if this was in FB i would click the 'like' button
;) / I'm a donut, Yemi invited me to TP, I apparently denied.I must have been drunk.
mustve been paralysed

Weekend was f*ckin shite.Got my armani top ruined.And got my nose broke.Shite.
That chicks brother catch you slipping in your local watering hole again?
lol its bait
Nah, just was this random guy who was wearing some Daffy Duck hat that took offence to me laughing at it.