The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

tonight - supose to be going zindagi but im tryna save my money up for holiday so swerve zindagi.2moro night - pre birthday celebrations drinks, end up in a club no doubt get a little merry.sunday - birthday, get presents/money from people etc then jet off on a plane and get the f*ck out of england.

ALSO ive got the task of trackin down the d*ckhead at the post sorting office or the postman who professionally slit my package open, slit the envelope open and stole my euros out of it.( my brother sent it me from abroad, knows im goin on holiday so just sent me euros )f*ckin pissed off, i hope a crocadile eats the d*ckhead up alive

tonight - supose to be going zindagi but im tryna save my money up for holiday so swerve zindagi.2moro night - pre birthday celebrations drinks, end up in a club no doubt get a little merry.sunday - birthday, get presents/money from people etc then jet off on a plane and get the f*ck out of england.
Ur napa holiday already?

ALSO ive got the task of trackin down the d*ckhead at the post sorting office or the postman who professionally slit my package open, slit the envelope open and stole my euros out of it.( my brother sent it me from abroad, knows im goin on holiday so just sent me euros )f*ckin pissed off, i hope a crocadile eats the d*ckhead up alive
deep...these postal staffs nowadays are f*ckers!!!its all about money transfers....never money in the post...

smh at sending money in the post especially overseas
i know, my brother messed up on that, he should of sent a cheque or somethingdunno why he just didnt give me the money when he was actually over here as he only flew back abroad last monday.grrrrrrrr ......... dont even understand what the card says either, apart from his written messege in it, its in some other language, i assume one line must say happy birthday somewhere in it.

Ur napa holiday already?
unfortunately yes, i and my gay customized t shirt

Ur napa holiday already?
unfortunately yes, i and my gay customized t shirt
Lol Lulu's gonna be EASY to spot! Running around with her name on her top and ting.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Today I go to find something to wear for the wireless and then dinner in BrentwoodTomorrow I go to the wireless on a skankers with my sister and some friendsSunday evening might swing through Comedy Cafe after the wireless to hook up with some friends and then a bar if I'm up to it.

Should of just done it through Western Union, it costs like £20 to do it but still at least you don't get hustled like you did

Sunday evening might swing through Comedy Cafe after the wireless to hook up with some friends and then a bar if I'm up to it.
I got the condoms and a whip. Let's do this ting after AdLib!!!Ramping stillion.Today I'm going to jam inside and revise.Tomorrow I'm revising in the morning and daytime then hitting Comedy Cafe in the evening.