The Official Weekend Plans Thread

Eskay Jones

weekend - peak ting forl laughs for me

so I doing the usual getting ready for radio go on facebook seeing some sh*t that is pissing me off (no jezza kyle) go to see my shotta pick up now man tells me to smoke a spliff with them man b4 i go (now bare in kind this is a trap house i have been b4 and its known for raids) man starts zoning next ting jd bottle is brought out of nowhere now i am super nice during all this time got fiends coming in the yard spudding man. Any how I came to the house wearing my rasta hat so I had the guy who is running that yard atm and the guy with the food chatting to me on a level this was still 11pm still had plenty of time next thing I know chicks and the rest of the shottas have come down coz they are done for the day and I am there doing some mad lines now I am pie been pie all weekend and can see allot of money being wasted until at least few weeks from now

drugs>>>>

when In think I am out they pull me back in>>>>

• Downvote 1

Met a dude tonight to discuss some more freelance projects which was good....

Sat: Got football tomorrow which is gonna kill me coz ive been feeling ill the last few days,

Night: Hitting a warehouse rave in leeds, EZ, Shy FX, Breakage, Redlight & Donaeo.... gonna be f*cked.

Sunday: Mad recovery.