Eskay Jones

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang
B.) You moved to and are now going to marry my nan (given that she is 69, would be a fail for you)
The narn bruv too muchdry like sand paperMakes bowcatting less disgusting.Don't hate grandson.
MrBurnsVest.gif

Guest Lemons
B.) You moved to and are now going to marry my nan (given that she is 69, would be a fail for you)
The narn bruv too muchdry like sand paperMakes bowcatting less disgusting.Don't hate grandson.
MrBurnsVest.gif
[P Money]Headtop gone....left the room[/P Money]

Guest Medic
:/:unsure:

wait...again another thread is ruined by pl tryin to get lulzz and e-threats
wot r u talkin bout bruv. this is a sh*t topic.man got asked wot the time is by some yutes and felt threatened so came to make a topiconly victims say 'if it wasnt for this i would have ____' or 'five years ago i would have____' na u wouldnt have mate.
:/ how is he a victimcuz he didn't jump at the opportunity to start swinging guys in front of his pregnant wify?and the part in red isn't true

Korean guys you don't wanna f*ck with.They come with Tamil style vengeance and run up on your with swords and sh*t.(Though I have never had any incidents personally with anyone of the oriental persuasion).

lol @ old snakefaggot of the forums
SMH @ Old Snake.
C/sIts funny how he can't see how much of a Fail it is to want a Vest after getting moved to ONCE.Then he has the nerve to come in other people's threads and talk greaze.Bet he still gets flashbacks from the moment he saw the blade