Little shits try to move to me.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its safe to say most countrys have guys that will fuk you up.. so stop going through the whole of asia.
Certain parts of Asia = biggest % of them guys.
u likkle dutty rarse,u mek me & jah wanna vomit,u rancid man.chuck fenda was right u kno,GASH DEM & LIGHT DEMA BIG MAN LIKE U RAPE A 6 YR OLD BABY.u likkle narsty f*ck

Its safe to say most countrys have guys that will fuk you up.. so stop going through the whole of asia.
u likkle dutty rarse,u mek me & jah wanna vomit,u rancid man.chuck fenda was right u kno,GASH DEM & LIGHT DEMA BIG MAN LIKE U RAPE A 6 YR OLD BABY.u likkle narsty f*ck
Tirunih >>>>> polow

Tirunih >>>>> polow
c/snd llow u man feeding a stupid f*cking prick^^^^^
What do you think you're doing atm?

Guest WAVESURFER
:lol: Random sendages vol. 542748648486754426237474

It's Ashman. Not really random.

that made me thinku know when u hear ppl say "she was heavily pregnant" or whatevercn you be lightly pregnant?
yes. a woman who's 1 month pregnant is lightly pregnant.. compared to one who is 7 months pregnant or 8 months.lol@ eskay getting moved to by disgruntled lee hok fok workers.

Guest WAVESURFER
It's Ashman. Not really random.
In that case, I'm withdrawing my :lol: LOL @ me seeing the sig/avi & typing style & assuming it was Kurious without looking at the username.

wait...again another thread is ruined by pl tryin to get lulzz and e-threats
wot r u talkin bout bruv. this is a sh*t topic.man got asked wot the time is by some yutes and felt threatened so came to make a topiconly victims say 'if it wasnt for this i would have ____' or 'five years ago i would have____' na u wouldnt have mate.
:/ how is he a victimcuz he didn't jump at the opportunity to start swinging guys in front of his pregnant wify?and the part in red isn't true
err who said anything about swingin bruv. guys jus asked him who he was and he felt threatened enough to make a topic about it.FACT that u dont talk about doing this or doing that or what u would have done. either do the ting or dont. f*ck the talkin tingppl like u need to read wot i say nd think rather than jus wanting to disagree
y is everyone on this forum so defensivei asked u a questionaint no one lookin to disagree for disagreeings sake

wait...again another thread is ruined by pl tryin to get lulzz and e-threats
wot r u talkin bout bruv. this is a sh*t topic.man got asked wot the time is by some yutes and felt threatened so came to make a topiconly victims say 'if it wasnt for this i would have ____' or 'five years ago i would have____' na u wouldnt have mate.
:/ how is he a victimcuz he didn't jump at the opportunity to start swinging guys in front of his pregnant wify?and the part in red isn't true
err who said anything about swingin bruv. guys jus asked him who he was and he felt threatened enough to make a topic about it.FACT that u dont talk about doing this or doing that or what u would have done. either do the ting or dont. f*ck the talkin tingppl like u need to read wot i say nd think rather than jus wanting to disagree
on a rare occasion i have to c/s this guy

listen pplmi is Tirunih,i'm 17mi nah no bout tulse,ashman,polow& kuriousmi is from jamaica st.elizabeth, mi move ere 6 months ago, i live in Blackburn with my cusins.mi nah kno wat i can do fi ya to believe me.
dfdfkldffdkwhat part of St Elizabeth and what school did you go?Also, what is the capital of the parish of St Elizabeth?if you give me this info, i may believe you