Little shits try to move to me.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thread was bound to fail ala vip2 anyway.. cos nothing serious happened. just seemed like a bit of trying to get ppl talking or a weak attempt to compete with me an brisco's roadness.
the only thing u got in common with the roads is a fondness for construction workers

listen pplmi is Tirunih,i'm 17mi nah no bout tulse,ashman,polow& kuriousmi is from jamaica st.elizabeth, mi move ere 6 months ago, i live in Blackburn with my cusins.mi nah kno wat i can do fi ya to believe me.
dfdfkldffdkwhat part of St Elizabeth and what school did you go?Also, what is the capital of the parish of St Elizabeth?if you give me this info, i may believe you
lol, yhpolows backkk!

listen pplmi is Tirunih,i'm 17mi nah no bout tulse,ashman,polow& kuriousmi is from jamaica st.elizabeth, mi move ere 6 months ago, i live in Blackburn with my cusins.mi nah kno wat i can do fi ya to believe me.
dfdfkldffdkwhat part of St Elizabeth and what school did you go?Also, what is the capital of the parish of St Elizabeth?if you give me this info, i may believe you
mi use to go Lacovia High, buh mi father di tell mi dat him want me to av home study cah him a rasta & him wah mi tofollow da same beliefs as him.an di capital parish of st elizabeth is da black river, u belive me no ?

So many inconsistencies with your E-accent. Yes...E-accent.
wa di rass man, mi fi tell to shut f*ck up man.u narsty manmi hope babylon come catch you.

mi use to go Lacovia High, buh mi father di tell mi dat him want me to av home study cah him a rasta & him wah mi tofollow da same beliefs as him.an di capital parish of st elizabeth is da black river, u belive me no ?
some good google skills still, but you are indeed correct

thread was bound to fail ala vip2 anyway.. cos nothing serious happened. just seemed like a bit of trying to get ppl talking or a weak attempt to compete with me an brisco's roadness.
the only thing u got in common with the roads is a fondness for construction workers
youve never been stalked.. so stfu trying to act hard. :arrow:

youve never been stalked.. so stfu trying to act hard. :arrow:
:confused:

lol mi only av dis laptop fa 2 weeks, mi nah av no google skills man.

:lol::lol::lol: Funniest dialogue

How are ppl finding this guy funny? :mellow:

How are ppl finding this guy funny? :mellow: