The Buying & Selling Topic

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX
rah STREETDREAMS your ON THIS TINGmina i need to get on this ting aswellhalf price insurance!worldwide deetshonda cbr600 2006 (hpi clear however still needs to be exported)PMs
half price insurancewho is it with?

rah STREETDREAMS your ON THIS TINGmina i need to get on this ting aswellhalf price insurance!worldwide deetshonda cbr600 2006 (hpi clear however still needs to be exported)PMs
How much is the CBR going for? My boy keeps asking for me to find his bag?Are engine numbers clean?I can get v5 logs if your interested any, pretty pricey but in a few months will be able to get them cheaper.

Just won a bid for a G5 on ebay & it's collection only, the seller has sent the invoice but no address. Is the normal protocol for me to pay first then make arrangements for collection?
lol why would you pay by Paypal and collect? spesh considering Paypal charge fees.Straight cash on a collection ting,ADMIN install the iTrader addon, you know it's needed.

Just won a bid for a G5 on ebay & it's collection only, the seller has sent the invoice but no address. Is the normal protocol for me to pay first then make arrangements for collection?
lol why would you pay by Paypal and collect? spesh considering Paypal charge fees.Straight cash on a collection ting,ADMIN install the iTrader addon, you know it's needed.

street dreams u still got the hotel ting runnin, u neva did nice man on dat
Not onto it at the moment, I will holla at you soon as something is in the pipeline.On another note, anyone have any links with local tradesman/builders?I can get equipment and supplies (paving, tiles, bathtubs, sinks, flooring, garden equipment etc etc) at a good good rate,I just don't have the links to move anything at the moment...