iPhones are apart of the N.W.O

jellybone

lo@ alex jones being a danger to the govt or the alleged NWO as he (alex) claims it exists :lol: he's insignificant, and only of worth to people like thun.
Your not really an informed person are you?I think you had underestimated this persons capabilitys when armed with the truth

lo@ alex jones being a danger to the govt or the alleged NWO as he (alex) claims it exists :lol: he's insignificant, and only of worth to people like thun.
Your not really an informed person are you?I think you had underestimated this persons capabilitys when armed with the truth
yeah when that happens lemme know. till then ..... :lol:

LOL @ this!!!Thun, I don't consider you, infact I have realised that what you write on here is interesting.BUT, Alex Jones is putting this in peoples faces and is going on about it 24/7, which makes me think he is a d*ckhead!!!TBH, I don't understand how Hitler was controlled by the NWO, yet jews were killed off and then the NWO back america and suddenly race has no part of its agenda.Ya get me???

Guest Triple XXX

it dnt matter what u have or what u useu can walk around in a tin foil hat if u wantbt the fact is if they want to track you, they will track youso u may aswell live ur life until that happens

I think Alex puts out to much doom and gloom, which people do not want to hear, plus they would rather get on with their lives.If anything, we should worry about tuition fees going up as when we have kids/when our kids grow, uni will be a something where you have to be rich or go into some next level debt.

I think Alex puts out to much doom and gloom, which people do not want to hear, plus they would rather get on with their lives.
Just tells it like it is initNot worth being in denial kidding yourself that everything will be alright when deep down you know sh*t aint