ViP2 FIFA 09 World Cup (360)

Guest Wavelength

Duplicate Teams  

1. 1. Do you want duplicate teams to be allowed?

• Yes, duplicates are cool.
    • Nah, forget duplicates, we want realism.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavelength

You can play the Quarter Finals now seeing as the draw is all set in place.Deadline is Friday for the Quarters to be done, taking into account the CL footy tomorrow amd Yoshie being away.QUARTER FINALSA - Lostcauz (Cameroon) plays the winner of the 2nd tieB - LS (Spain) plays md_dan (Uruguay)C - Robert Pires (Australia) plays Wavelength (Romania)D - Yoshie (Italy) plays Fitznblend (Holland)

Spain 2 Uruguay 2Torres x 2ForlanForgot the other guyI went out on pens :(The ref cost me the game, didn't blow the whistle even though his keeper came out for the corner i cleared it and then another 5 mins went past (bare in mind there was already like 5 mins played up untill that corner) fully pissed. Them bait UTD tacticsSick game though

Yeh good game, it was sick.Jeez 2-0 down with 85 minutes on the clock.

had to bring through the comeback mentality
Trusay there was some differently long injury time for me to get that last goal lol, but still.Erm Forlan and Suarez scored.Penalties 4 - 3 to me.Edit: Forlan >>>>> 30 yard finesse strikes past Casillas. >>>Pissed there's no recording lol.