ViP2 FIFA 09 World Cup (360)

Guest Wavelength

Duplicate Teams  

1. 1. Do you want duplicate teams to be allowed?

• Yes, duplicates are cool.
    • Nah, forget duplicates, we want realism.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yoshie was that also the formation u been using in group stages??
Used it against me.. Played like 14 at the back when he went 2-1 upI want a rematch ASAP.Should be me vs Lenny now
Bitter.Personally, as you beat ShoCase, surely that means I automatically go through?

Guest Wavelength
LENNY'S LUCKY.
Not reallyXbox died last night, need to send it for repairyou go through------Wavelength vs Yoshie (semi final)
Is THAT why you didn't come online for clubs yetserday night, we were waiting?
Used it against me.. Played like 14 at the back when he went 2-1 upI want a rematch ASAP.Should be me vs Lenny now
Bitter.Personally, as you beat ShoCase, surely that means I automatically go through?
Initially this would have been the case but when Agony's xbox died people suggested the 5th place finisher took his place (skemar) instead of my suggestion of giving ShadyOne a win by default to try to keep things competitive.Similar situations.But still if you and others think you should automatically go through then I'm cool with that same way?On a side note, Lostcauz and ShadyOne need to play each other, md_dan's been waiting.Maybe this could get wrapped up tonight 1 way or another.

Guest Wavelength
Whatever innit, sameway I'll end up in the semi's..I'm hyping
I see the black writing but even still, this round is the semis so that is a FAIL.If you automatically go through, you'd be in the final.

Nah thats weak

Guest Wavelength
Yoshie goes through IMO.I dunno how man like Skemar got free ride to Last 16 for coming 5th. Some bullshit.
Agony came 4th in skemar's group.Agony had Shady in the 1st knockout round.Agony's 360 had RROD, Shady was going to automatically go through.So skemar got promoted as he was next in line from where Agony finished.Same thing happened with thinkingthuglife when Anderson left his FIFA at uni.Most people felt it is better for somebody to play somebody than to just walk into the next round.

Guest haze-e

And the person that replaced them should feel sh*t tbh.Any players that couldnt do it off there own back. Needed man to drop out an ting.(Yes sending for the sh*t players)

Guest haze-e
If man got knocked out in group stages or knockoutsHe shouldnt be playing.. The person waiting to play should just get a bly to the next stageSimple as imo..Unfair on everyone elseShould be taken into serious consideration for upcoming tourneys
Trust.But truesay certain guys needed that pass Murkle. Them 5th place finishers there. Decisions like these will get Veto'ed if too much man finish 5th in the future.Im just saying innit. Although it still added a competitive edge its a mockery still. Letting subpar players into the knockouts should have been llowed from day.Earning your place by letting your football talk>>>>>>Getting your place from someone elses failure.SNM innit.

Guest Wavelength

Cool.Yoshie you're in the final then.The winner of Lostcauz v ShadyOne plays md_dan in the semi final.Where were you man though when I asked how people felt about skemar and co going through due to people dropping out for various reasons?

Guest haze-e
Cool.Yoshie you're in the final then.The winner of Lostcauz v ShadyOne plays md_dan in the semi final.Where were you man though when I asked how people felt about skemar and co going through due to people dropping out for various reasons?
Mussa been asleep fam. Sorry :( Looool.Im ramping still. Just wanted to send for Skemar and the likes. Dont change it now; Play him, but next tourny, any drop-outs in the knockouts and the other guy goes through auto. Imo.