ViP2 FIFA 09 World Cup (360)

Guest Wavelength

Duplicate Teams  

1. 1. Do you want duplicate teams to be allowed?

• Yes, duplicates are cool.
    • Nah, forget duplicates, we want realism.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wavelength

QUARTER FINALSA - Lostcauz v ShadyOneB - LS (Spain) 2 (3)v(4) 2 md_dan (Uruguay)C - Robert Pires v WavelengthD - Yoshie (Italy) 2 v 1 Fitznblend (Holland) Friday 17th is the deadline for the Quarter Finals.

Guest Wavelength

I did set this deadline from Monday if not before then.Shady is online now too, although he's playing clubs.But I have no problems with extending the deadline due to your circumstances, what day suits you?

Llow those formations though, that is not serious.Especially when you're Italy, care not.Must take all the fun out of playing.I'm actually creasing because I swear you can't edit player positions/formations during a game.So that means you actually created that and saved it for future reference.You're f*cked.
lmaoYoshie >

Guest Wavelength

*sigh*This game is a joke.Basically it wouldn't let me play Lenny in a normal game, had to do it in BAP.I can't play in the zoomed in camera, can't see sh*t.Game play is different too.Drew 4-4.Had to play another 30mins of a next game as extra time.Lost 1-0 in that, so I'm out 5-4.Lenny missed a 1 on 1, I'm about to clear the rebound and Viduka pushes Chivu to the floor, face first.No freekick, Lenny scores an open goal, what a pisstake.In the 4-4 you scored every shot pffft.SMFH