Kaka vs Gerrard

Heero Yuy

Gerrard is a box to box, hard tackling, heart-on-his-sleeve, physical attacking midfielder whereas Kaka is a precise second striker who does 80% of his work in the final third of the pitch.
Gerrard has been playing as a second striker recently and im sure most will agree thats where he has proved to be most effective and deadly, Plus im sure if you read the first post in the thread i said whos the better attacking player, strictly attacking i said.

Gerrard is a box to box, hard tackling, heart-on-his-sleeve, physical attacking midfielder whereas Kaka is a precise second striker who does 80% of his work in the final third of the pitch.
Gerrard has been playing as a second striker recently and im sure most will agree thats where he has proved to be most effective and deadly, Plus im sure if you read the first post in the thread i said whos the better attacking player, strictly attacking i said.
Well if it's strictly in an attacking role it's easily Kaka.Every other sensible human being would also chose Kaka.If you want somebody to play in central midfield who leave gaps, make silly forward runs when it's better to sit, lose the ball over and over again and overhit 60 yard diagonal passes out for throw ins then it's Gerrard.

Guest Wu-Tang
Gerrard has scored 21 goals in all comps this season. Theres still 2 months to go ffs, thats world player of the year form
:lol:
:lol::lol:
Bare lolz but dont see no one naming next player thats dragging there team into contentionSMFH
:lol: :lol:

Gerrard has scored 21 goals in all comps this season. Theres still 2 months to go ffs, thats world player of the year form
Bare lolz but dont see no one naming next player thats dragging there team into contentionSMFH
:lol: Better players than Steven Gerrard have performed a million times better than he has this season, scored more goals and still haven't won the award.That good enough for you mate? Yeah? Cool, I'll get back to lol'ing :lol:

PMSL[CLAY DAVIS]SHIEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT[CLAY DAVIS]

PMSL[CLAY DAVIS]SHIEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT[CLAY DAVIS]
ROFL

:lol: Better players than Steven Gerrard have performed a million times better than he has this season, scored more goals and still haven't won the award.That good enough for you mate? Yeah? Cool, I'll get back to lol'ing :lol:
Am I disputing that though? Hell I'd go as far as to say that Henry not ever winning is baffling, but who is doing better THIS year?I fully cant see whats funny about me saying that he's been the best player this year.Bare ppl say that he's the best midfielder in the world but when I say he has been the best this year ppl go mental

lol badmind how Davicious is getting mocked.This topic was only gonna go one way but I wouldn't swap Gerrard for anyone, like Zidane said

he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that - players like him are just born with that presence