Kaka vs Gerrard

Heero Yuy

It's hard to call this one, because I watch Gerrard play a full game at least once or twice a month, whereas I only watch Kaka in highlight programmes or during CL/Internationals.With what I've seen from Kaka, I would judge it the followingDefending = GerrardSpeed = Kaka (although Gerrard is deceptively fast)Strength = Gerrard (although Kaka is deceptively strong)Passing = Kaka (but Gerrard is a better long ball passer)Attacking brain = KakaShooting = EqualInfluence on a game = GerrardConsistancy = KakaFlare/Style = KakaBest name = Kakawinner = Kaka

and forget the talk about gerro can play everwhere across the pitch, i mean attacking wise whos the better...
Just thought I'd quote this line just incase anyone skimmed through the 1st post and missed the question the thread starter was asking us

I think its clear to say the media, pundits, footballers and managers all agree that "Gerrard is in the form of his life".He has 13 goals and 6 assists in 26 games whislt....Frank Lampard this season 10 goals 7 assists in 29 games in an underachieveing chelsea side playing central midfield where as steve gerrard plays upfront for liverpool.just goes to show you form is temporary, class is permament.

I think its clear to say the media, pundits, footballers and managers all agree that "Gerrard is in the form of his life".He has 13 goals and 6 assists in 26 games whislt....Frank Lampard this season 10 goals 7 assists in 29 games in an underachieveing chelsea side playing central midfield where as steve gerrard plays upfront for liverpool.just goes to show you form is temporary, class is permament.
Are you saying that Lampard is better then Gerrard?

Are you saying that Lampard is better then Gerrard?
obviously

They are completely different players.In that position Kaka is better.Gerrard is world class though probs. Player of the year this year.
How are they completely different, its hardly comparing xabi alonso to Nasri is it. Attacking wise they are alike but each have their own style in which they do it