Kaka vs Gerrard

Heero Yuy

lol badmind how Davicious is getting mocked.This topic was only gonna go one way but I wouldn't swap Gerrard for anyone, like Zidane said
he gives the players around him confidence and belief. You can't learn that - players like him are just born with that presence
Zidane was just doing his ambassador role for Real still.His team got battered 5-0 so it was a case of..."Yeah man, Liverpool are super heroes, only they could beat us. Gerrard best player ever, wow."

Doesn't matter anyway these awards are worthless when there are people like Giggs being nominated on sentiment alone.
If Giggs wins any award this year outside of the outstanding achievment award I wont be held responsible for my actions.
Take out the last quote in your sig.Drogba fit and on form is second only to Eto'o.

Doesn't matter anyway these awards are worthless when there are people like Giggs being nominated on sentiment alone.
If Giggs wins any award this year outside of the outstanding achievment award I wont be held responsible for my actions.
Take out the last quote in your sig.Drogba fit and on form is second only to Eto'o.
I dont think I will cos as everyone knows "Form is temporary, class is permanent"When has anyone looked at Drogba and said he was classy? LOL @ the thought.On form any of the top strikers in the world are the best striker in the world but Drogba is not top 3 slected in that group right now.

I dont think I will cos as everyone knows "Form is temporary, class is permanent"When has anyone looked at Drogba and said he was classy? LOL @ the thought.On form any of the top strikers in the world are the best striker in the world but Drogba is not top 3 slected in that group right now.
What? What does that even mean?Nevermind, I see why you're in pink.

Your serious.I just couldnt take Drogba over Torres I really couldnt

Your serious.I just couldnt take Drogba over Torres I really couldnt
But you never explained the line?You're a Liverpool fan so you know more than most what Drogba is capable of. His performence at Anfield when Chelsea won 4-1 is one of the best performences from a striker I have ever seen. Tore your team apart on his own. Never seen Torres do anything like that.Drogba'a been doing this for years, Torres has had one good season.

Guest Wu-Tang
I dont think I will cos as everyone knows "Form is temporary, class is permanent"When has anyone looked at Drogba and said he was classy? LOL @ the thought.
Lolmfsdwhat the f*ck?Honestly please stop, its cringeworthy.

I dont think I will cos as everyone knows "Form is temporary, class is permanent"When has anyone looked at Drogba and said he was classy? LOL @ the thought.
Lolmfsdwhat the f*ck?Honestly please stop, its cringeworthy.
Lol, waiting for an explanation still.