Summer Speculation topic

HangTheDJ

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneijders's got premiership football written all over him, wouldnt mind pool getting him just to see him in the prem.
I think the only thing that would stop a move would be his wage demands...
yeah true, he's one of the few players in the world actually deserving of high wages though.

Cant believe Arsenal fans are happy about selling there leading striker and feel ok about Bednter replacing him and Vela stepping up.RVP and Eduardo will miss half the season.Unless Rosicky comes back and chips in with 10-12 goals same with Arshavin and Cesc.Because Nicolas is not capable of getting 30goals.lol @ selling one of your few experienced players and complaining you have a team full of inexperienced players1 step forward and 2 steps backFunny how Arsenal fans are laughing at Fergie not spending all 80million on new players when Wenger will not spend 1/4 of Ades transfer money on new signings.

Eto'o on Mourinho from a few years back:
After the game, the striker called Mourinho 'shameless' and last month he told L'Equipe: 'Mourinho has a way of expressing himself which is not particularly pleasant. I told him so to his face in the tunnel after the match against Chelsea. I went up to him and said, "I know you are a great person and a great coach but in truth you are just a sh*t."
lol, that'll be interesting.
:D :D :lol:Sick guy
lol nex seasons gonna be alot..cant wait 4 it to start

smh @ this Manucho sagaGot to be up there with Djemba x 2What a waste of money and wages and resoureces scouting him then again i doubt he was even scoutedWould love to know why he was brought.Has no commercial appeal and it seems like he was no ability so boi...Another masterstroke by Querierez i assume just like Nani

Eto'o on Mourinho from a few years back:
After the game, the striker called Mourinho 'shameless' and last month he told L'Equipe: 'Mourinho has a way of expressing himself which is not particularly pleasant. I told him so to his face in the tunnel after the match against Chelsea. I went up to him and said, "I know you are a great person and a great coach but in truth you are just a sh*t."
lol, that'll be interesting.
:D :D :lol:Sick guy
lol nex seasons gonna be alot..cant wait 4 it to start
40mill and eto plus hleb on loanam i the only one who thinks barca are getting bumpedeto is just at good as ibra and same age

Derby is gonna be f*cked next year..........................Valdes......................Alves.....Puyol.......Pique.....Abidal..........................Toure.......................................Xavi......Iniesta................Messi................................Henry........................Ibrahamovic..............Vs..........................Casias.....................Ramos.......Abiol.......Pepe.....LB.....................Alonso......Diarra................................Kaka........................CR7.............................Robben?............................Benzema................But i cant see Raul being droppedf*ck knowsBarca need to sign a couple more players because there squad doest seem big enough to cope with injuries especially if Gudjohnsen, Hleb, Eto all goReal squad is gonna be f*cked by January gonna have players wanting to leave

From The Times

Liverpool will intensify their efforts to sign David Silva, the Valencia playmaker, with Xabi Alonso expected to complete a £32 million move to Real Madrid next week. The Spain midfield player is not expected to travel with the Liverpool squad for their pre-season tour to Asia tomorrow night. Real Sociedad, who sold Alonso for £10.5 million in August 2004, stood to receive 20 per cent of the transfer fee, but that agreement is scheduled to expire today. It was unclear last night whether Wesley Sneijder, Real’s attacking midfield player, would be used as a makeweight in the prospective transfer.
Also...
Liverpool are close to a deal to sign Nikolaj Kohlert, the 16-year-old Esbjergs midfield player.

That was all in jestAll i said was its his first season dont rule him out before he got a chance or time to adjustYes he is a piece of shitThe was a joketing which why i said MANUCHO >>>>> UR FAV AFF STRIKER IE DROGBA AN ADEIts all abit funny coming from the guy who changed his name to Rodrigo Possebon who will be moving to some Geneo or Chievo in 2 or 3 years

Derby is gonna be f*cked next year..........................Valdes......................Alves.....Puyol.......Pique.....Abidal..........................Toure.......................................Xavi......Iniesta................Messi................................Henry........................Ibrahamovic..............Vs..........................Casias.....................Ramos.......Abiol.......Pepe.....LB.....................Alonso......Diarra................................Kaka........................CR7.............................Robben?............................Benzema................But i cant see Raul being droppedf*ck knowsBarca need to sign a couple more players because there squad doest seem big enough to cope with injuries especially if Gudjohnsen, Hleb, Eto all goReal squad is gonna be f*cked by January gonna have players wanting to leave
such a contrast between the two, one has a massive squad other is small yet still better.

Emmanuel Adebayor last night completed his £22million move to Manchester City - but remains locked in a battle with Arsenal over his £2m loyalty bonus.The Togo striker is adamant he is due the cash from the Gunners because he did not put in a transfer request.It is a demand that will leave Arsenal fans stunned as it was Adebayor’s apparent lack of commitment that soured their relationship with him. The 25-year-old hit just 16 goals last season – as he courted the attentions of AC Milan – compared to the season before in which he smashed 30. Adebayor – who will pick up £170,000-a-week at City – said his goodbyes to the Arsenal players and staff at the Gunners’ London Colney training ground yesterday. He then travelled to Manchester to finalise the paperwork to complete the deal. Adebayor’s wages at Eastlands will be around double what he was earning at the Emirates, with his agents set to pick up around £2m for their “services”. Advertisement - article continues below »But he is determined to squeeze Arsenal for one last pay day as revenge for agreeing the deal while he was on holiday in Togo. It is believed the shocked striker initially threatened to dig his heels in and refuse to join City after being told a fee had been agreed for him and that he had to leave. He later relented after realising he had no future at the Emirates. Andrey Arshavin is confident Arsenal can win the Champions League next season – even without Adebayor.The Gunners’ £15m Russian hitman said: “To win the Champions League means everything. We nearly did it last season, and I do not see big problems. “Adebayor is an excellent striker. Everybody knows him and he can score from nothing. But we have Arsene Wenger. He knows if we need someone, then he will buy.”
sauce = the mirror

£22 mil ain't enough
What you think would have been?Also just seen this....
Despite recent speculation surrounding Marouane Chamakh's proposed move to Arsenal, Bordeaux chairman Jean-Louis Triaud has insisted the club has had no contact with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger."Who has talked about Chamakh going to Arsenal? " stated Triaud sternly to Francefootball"Journalists. These are just stories without foundation." he declared. It was rumoured Arsenal were about to wrap up a €6 million deal, or even a possible cash plus player exchange involving French full-back Mikael Silvestre.Regardless of these rumours, Triaud continued by declaring that "Arsene Wenger hasn't called me to say he is interested in signing Chamakh" and in turn diffused these rumours.With Emmanuel Adebayor set to sign for Manchester City in the next 24 hours, it appeared Moroccan hitman Chamakh would be his replacement.Nonetheless, despite rumours of the Gunners closing a deal for the striker, Bordeaux are adamant an agreement was never in place.
_____If todays speculation is correct Liverpool's line up could be something like this next year... ReinaJohnson Carra Skrtel Insua MaschKuyt Gerrard Sneidjer Silva Torres