Would You Save a Stranger? - C4, THURSDAY, 9pm

2deal2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i see a nigga getting stomped outI would think there is a good reason behind this tbh
Big time, Theres certain situations obviously your going to step in and others common sense will over ride! But it probably depends if you are the kind of person who Acts first then thinks or thinks first then acts!

f*cked thing is with that guy getting his head kicked in by the 2 drunk guys is if I saw that I'd assume there was a reason for it and keep it moving, wouldn't call feds or ambulance, when really it was an unprovoked attack. Although saying that he shouldn't have turned round and said anything if he weren't up for the swing.And lol @ one shot and reload, weirdsdfasfcwgfwegcwegG @ THIS JEWISH GIRLSOME ULTRA-VICTIM, LETTING SOME GIRL "SEARCH" HER

Searching the white girl... oh boy...Plus you know when someone asks for the time/money/food/cigarettes and you ain't got none, that's a pretense to beating you up
ObviouslyBut you can put them situations in check and stop them going further very easily and quickly. No need to give away anything or have people placing their hands on youShe is a victim, lmfao at some woman telling her to "shush" though, that is harsh

Searching the white girl... oh boy...Plus you know when someone asks for the time/money/food/cigarettes and you ain't got none, that's a pretense to beating you up
ObviouslyBut you can put them situations in check and stop them going further very easily and quickly. No need to give away anything or have people placing their hands on youShe is a victim, lmfao at some woman telling her to "shush" though, that is harsh
hmm would u have done sumthing

hmm would u have done sumthing
Dunno, it's hard to know how you react in them situationsIf I was sat close by I would probably have stood up and told them llow it, pushed her off etc.

im the kinda guy to step in if i see the person is helpless.In that jewish girl's story i would of step in. LOL @ any man shook to move to a bunch of school girls SMHDont think i wouldnt give a 15 year old girl who thinks she's bad some blows to the face

i thought this would b recreating piliavins experiment on diffusion of responsibility not sob storiesi was cringing at that white girls problem, f*ckin overdramatized bullshit. the story of the woman who lost her son was deep tho, he shouldnt have intervened tho, whats worse 3 middle class kids losing their phones n money or losing your life and causing alot of grief

i thought this would b recreating piliavins experiment on diffusion of responsibility not sob storiesi was cringing at that white girls problem, f*ckin overdramatized bullshit. the story of the woman who lost her son was deep tho, he shouldnt have intervened tho, whats worse 3 middle class kids losing their phones n money or losing your life and causing alot of grief
deep how, the guy wanted 2 die, he diedf*ck a herof*ck a stranger