Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

ahhh i made the biggest mistake and gave some fresh african boy my number at uni..now this boy does not stop calling me....i mean everyday this boy is asking me where i am cos he wants to see me...For what reason!!!joke is, he invited me to some girls bday dinner thing 2moro...everyday this week he txtd and called me reminding me about it...obviously i dont wanna go so i txtd himme: I cant make it cos my bf is coming down so we are gonna spend some time 2getherhim: I understand. If its possible for you to come 2moro with your bf i would appreciate itme: I will ask him, but i doubt ithim: Convince him if u can. If you dont mine for me to speak to him and try and convince him if needs be. I would be glad if u turn up with him.I mean comeee onn.......................normal people would take the f*ck*ng hint!!!
Let me put this as clearly as possible and hopefully you can tell every other chick you know...IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, STOP ANSWERING THE PHONE!Hate bitches that say a guy is bothering them yet answer the phone whenever he calls. If you're not on it, don't answer. Bet he stops calling, whether it be that day or 2 weeks later! But you won't because you like the attention. So shut the f*ck up.I've never been accused of hassling a girl but I've seen this situation happen so many times. The guy is baffed while the chick is cussing him out to anyone who will listen.
Do u really think tthat if i knew it was him calling i would answer the phone...No a bit better i aint no of them girls i dnt like attentionHowever i recently got a new phone, so there are numbers that doesnt show up as a contact, obviously im thinking its one of my bredrins and its him...he calls me from so many different numbers and i always get caught!!!.... And the main reason why i gave him my number is cause he is on my course and i didnt think he was like that
He is on your course and what?! Did he need help with homework!?He calls you every day but you don't have his number!? Store every number he calls you from. He hasn't got infinite phones bitch, who you trying to kid!

ahhh i made the biggest mistake and gave some fresh african boy my number at uni..now this boy does not stop calling me....i mean everyday this boy is asking me where i am cos he wants to see me...For what reason!!!joke is, he invited me to some girls bday dinner thing 2moro...everyday this week he txtd and called me reminding me about it...obviously i dont wanna go so i txtd himme: I cant make it cos my bf is coming down so we are gonna spend some time 2getherhim: I understand. If its possible for you to come 2moro with your bf i would appreciate itme: I will ask him, but i doubt ithim: Convince him if u can. If you dont mine for me to speak to him and try and convince him if needs be. I would be glad if u turn up with him.I mean comeee onn.......................normal people would take the f*ck*ng hint!!!
Let me put this as clearly as possible and hopefully you can tell every other chick you know...IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, STOP ANSWERING THE PHONE!Hate bitches that say a guy is bothering them yet answer the phone whenever he calls. If you're not on it, don't answer. Bet he stops calling, whether it be that day or 2 weeks later! But you won't because you like the attention. So shut the f*ck up.I've never been accused of hassling a girl but I've seen this situation happen so many times. The guy is baffed while the chick is cussing him out to anyone who will listen.
Do u really think tthat if i knew it was him calling i would answer the phone...No a bit better i aint no of them girls i dnt like attentionHowever i recently got a new phone, so there are numbers that doesnt show up as a contact, obviously im thinking its one of my bredrins and its him...he calls me from so many different numbers and i always get caught!!!.... And the main reason why i gave him my number is cause he is on my course and i didnt think he was like that
He is on your course and what?! Did he need help with homework!?He calls you every day but you don't have his number!? Store every number he calls you from. He hasn't got infinite phones bitch, who you trying to kid!
Some1 needs to calm down shesh!!! Going on like this sh*t has happened to you....I never asked for advice cos i know what im gonna do it was merely a vent!!!He is on my course which means regardless of how many times i dont pick up my phone HE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!!! Theres been times he sits nexts to me and goes thru his call list, telling me all the times he has tried to call me and what was i doing...ive already saved 4 numbers from him..y the f*ck wud i saved the 5th number 6th 7th 8th he calls me from!!! Your taking this sh*t to heart!!!I aint one of them girls that can be like excuse me can you just f*ck off and leave me alone..i wish i could be but im not...

Been meaning to speak to this chick on BBM for aaaaages. Every night I forget. About a week ago was the last time she sent me one of those stupid blast things (she's 25 I dunno why she's sending BBM blasts). Anyway, finally remembered today. Say wassup and it doesn't deliver. Click into it later and it's saying she doesn't have me as a contact, do I want to add her! Bitch deleted me within the last week and I've been meaning to chat to her for about 3!That's what procrastination gets you!

Guest Triple XXX

not a vent, more of a wonder...ment?when you see a good lookin female, who even seems like she has a good personality and shes singleam i the only one who thinks there must be something wrong with her?

not a vent, more of a wonder...ment?when you see a good lookin female, who even seems like she has a good personality and shes singleam i the only one who thinks there must be something wrong with her?
lol your not the only one, i cannot approach these types. For me unless the girl has a whole heap of psychological issues it doesn't happen Those are the cards the universe always deals me, unstable bitches.

There is something wrong with her.
you shouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth dave
*slaps*

Also f*ck f*ckF f*ck f*ck f*ckF CUKF CUFKC UFKC f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ckf*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ckF CUKF CUKF f*ck f*ckf*ck f*ck FCIUKf*ckY f*ckF UCKYf*ck f*ck f*ckFUUUUUUUCKat the way I ballsed up this evening.bitch threw me a lifeline to go out tomorrow night and im gonna f*ck*ng TAKE ITf*ckThats what being out the game so long does to you

the way i missed signals tonight was like driving through 10 red traffic lights.then a stop signwith a policeman hanging onto the windshield.She was asking me all the probing questions expecting me to put a sexual spin on them and begin the magic and all I could do was give the wrong answers.I even got onto the subject of the conservative party. With her FLATMATE.I'm trying to bang a chick and I talk to her flatmate about politics.Wtf is wrong with me.

you shouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth dave
LMFAO, the f*ck does this mean?
im not 100% but i kno it fits well with what dave was talkin aboutdno why angelo is slappin people, people too damn negative out herewhen u find something good, recognise it and bloody well cherish itor u can stay failin with these broken females