Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

on that kind of related note, i have like 50 in my account, went to buy some piritease (sp) at boots nmy cardkept gettin declinedgo to a cash point, see the alance as i know it then it says amount you can withdrw today "nil"was pisseddnt even know what the f*ck theyre dointhat sh*t better be there tommrow
That could be that the £50 has gone out to a direct debit or something. Or you have paid for something by card but the money hasn't gone out yet.So whilst it's saying your balance at that present time is £50, you can't actually withdraw any of it because it's already being processed in regards to another payment that is being made from your account.

two two now im jus sitting home watchin bleach my phone rings nw and its just a drunk ass girl with a london accent, not from london barling down line talking unrefined fraff, i could just about make out somthing about some black girl who said she hates black peopleand theres some dude in the background saying to the girl" get the f*ck off the phone "*and this girl who phoned me is white :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

two two now im jus sitting home watchin bleach my phone rings niw and its just a girl with a london accent, whos not from london barling down line about some black girl who said she hates black peopleand some dude in the background saying to the girl" get the f*ck off the phone "*and this girl who phoned me is white* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
maybe she is hoping you will accept her as replacement for the black girl into the black race if yr not black then its a strange call

two two now im jus sitting home watchin bleach my phone rings nw and its just a drunk ass girl with a london accent, not from london barling down line talking unrefined fraff, i could just about make out somthing about some black girl who said she hates black peopleand theres some dude in the background saying to the girl" get the f*ck off the phone "*and this girl who phoned me is white :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Let me rephrase your opening sentence. In future, should you chose to talk like di yute dem, THIS is the way it's said:
Boy... Sitting home watchin bleach yeah, 2 2's my phone rings...
And then continue waffling. :D
  • Upvote 2

Guest Triple XXX
on that kind of related note, i have like 50 in my account, went to buy some piritease (sp) at boots nmy cardkept gettin declinedgo to a cash point, see the alance as i know it then it says amount you can withdrw today "nil"was pisseddnt even know what the f*ck theyre dointhat sh*t better be there tommrow
That could be that the £50 has gone out to a direct debit or something. Or you have paid for something by card but the money hasn't gone out yet.So whilst it's saying your balance at that present time is £50, you can't actually withdraw any of it because it's already being processed in regards to another payment that is being made from your account.
i have no direct debits

hayfever is gonna murder me todayf*ck
You're not alone, it sucked me into a false sense of security making me think it was gonna llow me this year.Last couple of days it's been beating me up, waking up with my eyes stuck together etc

Guest Esquilax

Why would you lie though? If you don't want to, you don't want to... There's no ulterior motive...../Not being funny but don't cry, crying's for the unemployed

• Upvote 1

Why would you lie though? If you don't want to, you don't want to... There's no ulterior motive...../Not being funny but don't cry, crying's for the unemployed
Lol I def know about being unemployed and crying!I'm going along with this meal today but I've told them this is the last time I'm being forced to do somethin I don't really want to do.