Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Swear down Loneliness is so underratedHow can I have only been talking to this girl for 2 days and shes already stressing me out :!:
shes gonna be a problemair her or set boundaries from early

Swear down Loneliness is so underratedHow can I have only been talking to this girl for 2 days and shes already stressing me out :!:
shes gonna be a problemair her or set boundaries from early
I'm just trying to figure out if its an air or boundary movements, girl seems mad insecure.

Guest Klitschko

I can feel the rage washing over my in waves, getting weaker, receeding, then crashing over me again with renewed strength. After a few seconds of this woman swearing, the obsceneties she was shouting at the top of her lungs were drowned out by the almost palpable urge throw her headlong across the room.I can feel the anger behind my eyes, as if I could kill with a mere look.Not sure how long I can keep this up.

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

just found out my step dad is in hospital cos his hip replacement started squuekin then exploded, sis says she could see his hip bone out his skin doods on tubes n sh*t.need to go to see man still

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO 50% of the time i flop with new chicks cos i take sh*t too far n they just dont get itthe other 50 they gt a lively personality

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
:D them 1'sdave do you drop rape jokes in front of females you are pursuing?
i think i did once, bt she saw the jokeits usually just trivial sh*t, like jus slyly make fun of their appearence or sutin where someone else would have a good comeback then the banter goes back n forth for a lil whileor bring up random deviant sex acts n ask innapropriate stuff.they just stop talkin to me

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
'You know Dave?''Rapey Dave or Chains and Whips Dave?''Think they're the same guy'
i think they'd go with fat black wierdo daveno offence dave
non takenbeen raped in jail yet?
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

vent on behalf of my bedrin:was out with him some ting started talking to him, she was doing all the leg work.... but this guy has not got a clue.....i got so vexed i had to interceptbrought the ting back to mine..........my bedrin is sleeping on my sofa.... this ting is saying shes up for a threesome i aint backing it but i told her she can go sleep with him on the sofa (never use it anyway)she says ok... she goes out and come back in less then a min.... (hes throwing up in a tesco bag)guy got so f*ck*ng drunk after the interception he cant even pick up 2nds..... if shes not backing watching MOTD ima send her to my flatmate.... he would rip it no qualms