Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

lol @ this girl I locked her off my bbm recentlyRings me up out the blue, little pleasantries and such....anyway shes like the reason i'm phoning you is because i'm with my mom and she wants to buy somthing.I'm like seeen, Ok how can I help with that :D*thinking shes going to want advice or somthing*Her: She wants buy somthing yanno that you sellIm like I have no idea what you're talking aboutShes like : You know what I mean, i didn't want too put it in a text just incase or anythingIm like i dunno what you're getting at, seriously..*im baffed*So she hangs up, about 20 seconds later I get a txt saying" Im so sorri it was my little sister, shes pissed and robbed my phone, shes just rang up my mate asking to buy weed :S "But i'm like it was you on the phone tho :D Just left it at thatThat sort of behaviour tendencies <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Stories like that are why the fake name/ alter ego has to come out when you're dealing with dumb slores. Can't be having people like that in my life.
you males aint the only ones who have to use fake namesamount of time i have to had to call myself a sterotypical white girls name like claire or emma is mad. when u get approached by weirdos and they chattin their sh*t to u, u have to use the fake name, its only way your guna get out the situation alive, aint no way no pyscho stranga is knowin my name
  • Downvote 1

VENTwas at one boat party on thursdaycouple of beanies dressed as school girls. running tru the dance and i see one hot lighty go up to her. see her at the bar clock she is extremely drunk to the point where she would lose balance every couple of seconds if she try stand up. not even on sleepin with paralytic bitches knowin wat they shout. i shuffle off with my drink and some other brudda swoops straight in. see bare tar coloured chicks on the floor so i sit straight down and chill at a table while everyone is dancing. the dj does some best dressed competition and i see some white nectar with a back. guys are going on the stage and sh*t like they are catwalkers. i start to notice she is clockin me hard . so i leave my drink and go for kill..sagging the trueys tryna get a extra spring in the boptake her to the smokers area. shes is all playng with her hair and sh*t. start talking to her ..but this girls got the intelligence of a cheerio .i actually lost braincells talking to her guess what I did niggaslesnar-mir.jpg females with no braincells are not worth the hassle. especially cockteasin sluts like dat one

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Leeds *Day time is fine, but the minute it gets dark - brothers turn into criminals.When I say its bad I don't mean in the sense you can't walk down a street without being harrassed.More along the lines of clubs, bouncers, bar staff discriminating cos of your skin colour.Was chatting to a couple man about it yesterday and the general consensus was they don't even bother going out anymore unless they personally know someone promoting the night/working for the place.Last couple times I've been out I've had to lie to gain entry to a bar. A f*ckIN' BAR!!9/10 times I gotta befriend a couple of white people in the queue just to catch a bly.Fall-back plan if I get turned away is to just play on the accent and tell them I've travelled all the way from London etc etc But I shouldn't have to do that.Its no secret in this city anyway they documented it about a few clubs years ago but the issue stretches across the city-centrehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/yorkslincs/series11/week12_clubs_racism.shtmlI'm seriously considering getting in touch with these man to do an update, 4 years on and no change.* I don't want to deter anyone who hasn't been here before. It IS a good night out (believe me!) but sometimes its just more hassle than its worth.
leeds is the most f*ckry place ive ever been out.... always used to be farce at the general bars when i was with my boys... been fine recently tho but weve been with girls more time...need to go bars in groups no more than 3 or just walk in with chicks to be completely sure of entry.

something's wrong with me, I've eaten more than enough today but I'm still hungry, felt tired all day, dehydrated despite having drank loadsmaybe I should finally get around to visiting a doctor, don't think I've been to one since I pulled my Achilles tendon in like year 9