Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Me and my mate both got stabbed with needles last night. I was so mashed but turned around to see the guy with it in his hand. He bolted so quick. So messed up. Going hospital now to check up on it.
Hope ur alriteReminds me of when someone had apparently put pins that had HIV on them on cinema seatsSome maniac could put them anywhere

Guest Flat Eric
lol you man need some Totemsat most I look outside to see if the Ferrari is there
lol pos
If I was ripster I would be so shook right now. Luckily for you, the AIDS virus doesn't survive long in open air, so could easily have been dormant.
yeah mate but it could have been a syringe with infected blood in

sh*t sounds mad insignificant compared to what rips said but im going to some dubstep ting on sat and the uni dudes im going with are all sniffing md im not really down with sniffing and all that sh*t but being the only one not high will be shittold them man to not try peer pressure me though

sh*t sounds mad insignificant compared to what rips said but im going to some dubstep ting on sat and the uni dudes im going with are all sniffing md im not really down with sniffing and all that sh*t but being the only one not high will be shittold them man to not try peer pressure me though
Neg ur boys for sniffing MD....Pos u for not feeling the need to be on thatMD is the sh*t though...just let one ur boys spike a bomb in ur jager bomblaow it dnt do drugs
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lemons

Last day at work here.Feel rough as f*ck. About to go for a final team lunch. f*ck*ng enrvous about the new job.On the other hand, seeing Grease at the theatre tonight - whoop whoop.

Last day at work here.Feel rough as f*ck. About to go for a final team lunch. f*ck*ng enrvous about the new job.On the other hand, seeing Grease at the theatre tonight - whoop whoop.
My last day too, being lazy as f*ck.can't wait for it to finish just wanna get started..

Guest Klitschko
what makes her Arab when she insists she is African?
It started off with her saying when she would say to a group of black people 'Yeah Im African', there would be eyebrows raisedShe couldn't fathom it, I was telling her it was because Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia etc are part of the arab world, the people practice arab culture, speak arab, advocate arab nationalism, etcSimply living in Africa does not make an Arab person African (though Im aware there are lots of Arab people with black blood, but there are also many 'pure arabs' thereetcShe was basically saying I was racist, and it was because she isn't black

Guest Klitschko

f*ck me this geezer in work is gonna kill himself infront of meSaying how he's sick of fixing photocopiers, and he's been doing it longer than I've been alive, and that he lives such a sad life