Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

theres an arab culture in subsahara africa too, just as there is african culture praticed in northern parts. Chad would be considered african as countries in the interior, they too practice a traditionally arabic culture so I can understand why she held a different view from u i met a morroccan lady who saw my tat of africa and told me she was african too. I think its ppls individual preferences that over rule a fictitious political division

Guest Supreme Allah
what makes her Arab when she insists she is African?
It started off with her saying when she would say to a group of black people 'Yeah Im African', there would be eyebrows raisedShe couldn't fathom it, I was telling her it was because Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia etc are part of the arab world, the people practice arab culture, speak arab, advocate arab nationalism, etcSimply living in Africa does not make an Arab person African (though Im aware there are lots of Arab people with black blood, but there are also many 'pure arabs' thereetcShe was basically saying I was racist, and it was because she isn't black
thats like saying a black person cant be Britishi knew one white family in Kenya in my early years, me n the kid spoke the same swahili slang, id deffo class him as African

Guest Esquilax

f*ck it I'm African as wellWho's gonna tell me no?/ Passionate continental identity is f*ck*ng retarded anywayYou just happened to be born in the northern most part of Africa so you can bleat about it to every pack of black people you come acrossBitches eh

• Downvote 3

Guest Supreme Allah

when instructions tell you to take something at four hourly intervals, does it mean four times every hour? or every four hours?

Guest Klitschko

If it says four hourly intervals, that means for eg, take it at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pmOtherwise it would just say 'take at 4 hour intervals'

Guest Klitschko

The bottle is gramatically incorrect. You're not meant to take any tablets every hour, do what Kurious said.I wouldn't want him to OD.Though in the event that he has read my post, taken the pills, and od'd, I will be editing to absolve myself of all blame.

Guest Flat Eric
I'm on medication. 28 day programme. Gotta take a week off uni as it will make me ill.
ahh sh*t.God will punish those bastards