Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

PMSL AT THE LAST PAGEthats just what I needed to calm downcertain guy has overstepped the mark nowhad nothing to say until he moved to new zeland now hes givin it big talk on facebook / sendin for me on a tunegoin out tonight aswell i pray no one starts coz i dont have the patience right now

• Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

finding out you have more money than you thought you did >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>totally forgot i was getting a refundparty at my house

• Upvote 1

Up the song / your reply
Im not even gonna promote who he is or what he said. And theres no reply, for the same reason and Im not gonna waste my time.Guy is a shitebag, I'd like him to come back to Glasgow so we can meet face to face and see what he's saying.About 'wee man'.I'll f*ck him up.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

lol im not actually gonna spend time on that site searching for a good lookin chick for an imaginary partyi just went on search n clicked one where i could see a pic

• Upvote 1

Up the song / your reply
Im not even gonna promote who he is or what he said. And theres no reply, for the same reason and Im not gonna waste my time.Guy is a shitebag, I'd like him to come back to Glasgow so we can meet face to face and see what he's saying.About 'wee man'.I'll f*ck him up.
ah skola manguy clearly doesn't want none of itmay as well just done him lyricallylet us know 'the chat'