Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest Supreme Allah
cunts, the guy came in now, talkin bout his girl is half pakistani "or isit a third pakistani" there for about 2 minutes tryna explain his chick is pakistani polish n cypriot n hes african/chinese n how his little boy is some mad mix like i give a give gave him the half hearted chuckle n sipped my beer f*ck is wrong with these semi fed snitch faggots
mans so mad he e-stuttered
  • Upvote 5

just spent the last hour and a half having lunch with Ken Livingstone and his campaign team in burnt oak kebab shopwas sick, sat with him, talked about a lot of things whist he was munching his donar, why labour lost, his main aims as mayor, what opps there are for me after uni, baited up nuff tories tookinda cool guy cracked a lot of jokes and he introduced me to his staff saying im lobbying for a job, I said yeah that makes two of us luv.Told him bareface i didnt vote, man drew my digits on some OG flex, and I got some contacts, then he paid for my lunch, haha, result!

• Upvote 5

it wasnt topic worthy tho was it? Post worthy of course, yet not quite topic worthy.Just clocked the woman on his team taking pics will look good 4 him campaign wise! Big group of labour members in a kebab joint and some rasta chick with her uni bag chillin next to Ken whilst he munches lamb shish. Thats a good look hope he gets it

Guest Supreme Allah

guy from secondary school is in intensive care with motor neurone diseasef*ckeddidnt really speak to him, bt thats f*cked

just spent the last hour and a half having lunch with Ken Livingstone and his campaign team in burnt oak kebab shopwas sick, sat with him, talked about a lot of things whist he was munching his donar, why labour lost, his main aims as mayor, what opps there are for me after uni, baited up nuff tories tookinda cool guy cracked a lot of jokes and he introduced me to his staff saying im lobbying for a job, I said yeah that makes two of us luv.Told him bareface i didnt vote, man drew my digits on some OG flex, and I got some contacts, then he paid for my lunch, haha, result!
:D what the f*ck was he doing there

thumbup3.gif

guy from secondary school is in intensive care with motor neurone diseasef*ckeddidnt really speak to him, bt thats f*cked
peak, guy from my old school got run over when drunk, broke both legs and got brain damage, man is still in a coma and this happened end of last yearjust seen his fb page no1 ain't replied or said something since like 2 months back... guys forgetting about himif he comes out of it, he will probs be a vegetable

boymy mates dad was on the way back from the pub after an old firm gamesaw his mate gettin jumped and jumped in to help him outhes now half blind and needs constant careits mad what happens my sister nearly died last yearmy mums heart stopped and they had to use the stun thing on her couple years backboth due to complications with routine shitnot to mention the bullshit i got myself intoputs things into perspective when ur havin a shitty daythings could be a lot worse

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

trust it makes u thinkn sometimes u just think for a day or whatnot bt i feel for people when this is real life for them n im just observing

Guest Supreme Allah

i dnt really feel hungry, bt i can feel my belly is empty n i need to eat, bt whever i try eat i just feel sickffs this is gonna be long