Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Work just gave me my leaving presentPS3
sh*t. The bar has been set.IF I DON'T GET A NEW IPHONE I'M GOING TO FLIP OUT.
f*ck sakei didnt actually notice he wrote PS3 i skim read and thought it was part of his keyboard spaz out
sameps3 tho, that is sick

fmlwent 02 for thus basketball shite, thought id try public transport stupid game goes into triple overtime i went after the 2nd overtimepissed im going home instead of goin out saw bare sexy tings n clocked its gh independence i clean forgotthen the damn overground last train decideds to terminate at camden town, missed 3 buses to get home.get home n switch on phone clock ive missed a party i was meant to attend.im upset

Guest Supreme Allah

ffs Faster Payments from HSBC to LLOyds takes f*ckin ages i need to pay for this sh*t argghWHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME

sh*t sounds mad insignificant compared to what rips said but im going to some dubstep ting on sat and the uni dudes im going with are all sniffing md im not really down with sniffing and all that sh*t but being the only one not high will be shittold them man to not try peer pressure me though
did you drop in the end fam?how did you find the experience?

Guest Esquilax
/dunno jus read tht joseph post and thought f*ck. need to stop posting here.
Is that my post or another Joseph
urs
I see Something wrong with it?

f*ck serco i swear down box ringing off about my tag aint working since 6 o clock told the guy i had a bath n went out n hes saying they have to send a guy out to replace it, happened bout 6-7 times now the cunts got work at 7am n he saying they might come at 12am i jus wanna enjoy my beer watch motd n sleep the f*ckin cunts

cunts, the guy came in now, talkin bout his girl is half pakistani "or isit a third pakistani" there for about 2 minutes tryna explain his chick is pakistani polish n cypriot n hes african/chinese n how his little boy is some mad mix like i give a give gave him the half hearted chuckle n sipped my beer f*ck is wrong with these semi fed snitch faggots

sh*t sounds mad insignificant compared to what rips said but im going to some dubstep ting on sat and the uni dudes im going with are all sniffing md im not really down with sniffing and all that sh*t but being the only one not high will be shittold them man to not try peer pressure me though
did you drop in the end fam?how did you find the experience?
nah i didnt f*ck that
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1