Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest FIat Eric

DUN KNO. accidently signing into her facebook and accidently reading convos in real timei tried to log out but it accidently wouldnt let meforgot the password now though

Guest Supreme Allah

them ones there when ur hungry and your belly sounds like its doin some dubstep mix, then get BARE food and realise you even finish a quarter of it

Guest FIat Eric
DUN KNO. accidently signing into her facebook and accidently reading convos in real timei tried to log out but it accidently wouldnt let meforgot the password now though
lol u creep.did u find out anything?
nahtalking about big brother and sh*t

Guest Esquilax

UghJust rolled into work, got 2 hours sleep, some corporate ad agency music quiz last night, then someones leaving drinks, then some f*ck*ng God awful chinese karaoke bar with loads of pissed up city boys, back to my mates to do lines which were sh*t, slept from 5 - 7:30, and now I'm hereI feel absolutely awful

Guest Lemons
UghJust rolled into work, got 2 hours sleep, some corporate ad agency music quiz last night, then someones leaving drinks, then some f*ck*ng God awful chinese karaoke bar with loads of pissed up city boys, back to my mates to do lines which were sh*t, slept from 5 - 7:30, and now I'm hereI feel absolutely awful
Sounds like you're living the media dream broseph. Was it Lucky Voice?What ad agency?

been invited to my ex's house for a lil drink up, im like nah i dont need to go there any more, got comm service in the morning so i dont even feel to drink n everyone is like we'll buy u a bottle of something n drive back with u now everyone is pressuring me to go like they cant have fun without me and my boy is driving to my work now but i jus wanna be left alone tbh and surf vip2 in my boxers and eat dinner while watching a movie on my laptop laterbut if i do go and me and the ex are both drunk i could get suttin or arrange a beat for later in the week f*ck it i might have to go on slimey for this one

Guest Supreme Allah

sleeping in the toilet?/LOL @ at £65 phone bill when i have like 940 minutes and 900mb of data remaining.virgin are on some next ting, contract is 35, the rest is for 0870,0845,0800 etc, knew i should have gone with vodafone