Official VENTING Thread

Michel Kane

Guest MO Giro

Kicked out of uniBut still its their fault anyways cause true say, 'why they let a thug on campus, all i did was rob and mug on campus'

Guest Fat Eric
girls that do drugs are sexy**terms and conditions apply, crack and coke not included in the policy, views may change favourably or otherwise as required, you will be informed of this change and have 14 days to accept or reject the change, this does not affect your statutory rights. Qualifying females will be skanky hoe credit checked, for this we will use Facebook pictures, statuses, twitter checking for all kinds of tomfoolery. Supreme Allah™ is the trading name of Thameswater® registered in England number 212552. ©Thameswater 2011, laid pipe all over London
LOLOL

Guest MO Giro
Kicked out of uniBut still its their fault anyways cause true say, 'why they let a thug on campus, all i did was rob and mug on campus'
well done mate wonderful achievement
Stop quoting me you retarded fag.

sleeping in the toilet?
haha yeahput the lid down and its just...a chair...in a small roomless bait than sleeping at ur desk but i done that toohardatwork.jpgwoke up and found this tagged on my facebook. luckily i dont have any bosses as friends.
  • Upvote 3

How am I gonna forget to order a garlic and herb sauce with my pizza :D:D /Skola what did you read on your sister/ex's convo...
The real question is are you wasting money on Dominos when you could be coppin from ur local kebab shop?/Nothing too shocking tbh but I wasnt impressed at what I read. Was tempted to jump in and say something as my sis but didnt want to break my cover :D

Guest Sun Tzu

kicked out of fabric for no reasonwanted to just forget my troubles tonight and this sh*t happensculminates the worst 5 days i had in years