Why did I used to do that ?

Mr. Gayle

I owned an Akademiks tracksuit once. So cringy thinking about it.
lol erghhad a baby blue one from wood greencost £70 and was probably fake
lool, that was the sh*t stillascot trainers(fake nike) in primary, wid a big smile on my face.......to this day i still ask mumzy why
boy this might sound harsh but your mum didnt love you stillmy mum NEVER made me wear bang bang kicks/garmentspissedif it wasnt name brand plain ftw you are the bredda in school that used to rock Nik socks and Kalvin Cline
:lol: bout..it was a one off still in year 1, jus saw a pici clocked after guy

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

used to jack dust caps off whips
LOL Yes, remember getting chased by 4 coppers for that, the guy whos they were saw us out the window, and he was a off duty cop ad apparently they were worth 120£, pmsl lieing c*nt, but was too young to argue.Also had some Yellow Jeans that used to get rocked with Reebok classics that were white with yellow stripes. LMFAO.When I was young young, like 8 to 10 years old i done some weird sh*t man

used to jack dust caps off whips
Used to jack car badges
them pikeys there
nah this was the norm round my bits as wellespecially when all the dust caps were gone
Yeah my area too, spuds were given if you could get top car badge, think I got a BMW one once
some wasteman sh*tnever did that when I was younger that was the the kids that has a 0.5,reebok classics and patrick trousers with mckenzie topsshits beyond waste I used to break fences though :/quite hypocritical coming from me

Guest Wu-Tang

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.
hahhahahahahahaA yutes imagination is too much