Mr. Gayle

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang
action02_1771.jpgshittest game everswear it just hurt ur fingers
LMFAO game was uber swag. Always wanted that other one though. I forgot the name, but the players had some little magnet thing to hold the ball and you press them to release it???
Yeh that was the one I hadbut i always pressed them too hard/ basically hit them on the headso they all broke :(

USed to play football with ANYTHINGnormally it was rolled up socksI also MADE myself ..football 'boots'used to draw, colour in, and cut out a football boot 'tongue' out of paper, wear trainer socks, and put the 'tongue' in the front of the trainer socks so they were like real bootsthen i'd roll up a pair of socks and play football with itbroke so much sh*t this way, remember i kicked the socks at a vase once...the way it fell in slow motion ...
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS*spuds until arm falls off*f*ck OFFf*ck OFF f*ck OFFSOCKS>>>>>>
Panda Pop Bottle with a bit of water in it for some weight

Guest Flat Ericó
LMFAO game was uber swag. Always wanted that other one though. I forgot the name, but the players had some little magnet thing to hold the ball and you press them to release it???
Yeh that was the one I hadbut i always pressed them too hard/ basically hit them on the headso they all broke :(
lol lucky you got that one thoughallow having to actually flick the players into the ball and sh*twho thought of that

Guest Flat Ericó
USed to play football with ANYTHINGnormally it was rolled up socksI also MADE myself ..football 'boots'used to draw, colour in, and cut out a football boot 'tongue' out of paper, wear trainer socks, and put the 'tongue' in the front of the trainer socks so they were like real bootsthen i'd roll up a pair of socks and play football with itbroke so much sh*t this way, remember i kicked the socks at a vase once...the way it fell in slow motion ...
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS*spuds until arm falls off*f*ck OFFf*ck OFF f*ck OFFSOCKS>>>>>>
Panda Pop Bottle with a bit of water in it for some weight
aooowware they still 35p?do they still sell them even?

lol lucky you got that one thoughallow having to actually flick the players into the ball and sh*twho thought of that
Did you man ever see them Subbuteo tournaments they used to hold?I begged my aunt to take me to one of them but I'm kinda glad she never. Couldn't even flick the players straight. Game was deadout

Was all about doing wrestling moves on your sister. I used to pretend i was the rock and do the entrnce music and walk in with the same swag and when he had the title, he would go on the turnbuckle and hold it up like this...rock.jpgAnd i used to practice this infront of my mums mirror until my dad walked in while i was doing it with a towel.LMFAO Wow, thinking about it its soooo embarassing.

Was all about doing wrestling moves on your sister. I used to pretend i was the rock and do the entrnce music and walk in with the same swag and when he had the title, he would go on the turnbuckle and hold it up like this...rock.jpgAnd i used to practice this infront of my mums mirror until my dad walked in while i was doing it with a towel.LMFAO Wow, thinking about it its soooo embarassing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:pissed if ur dad thought u were a bender

:lol: :lol: :lol:pissed if ur dad thought u were a bender
:lol:

THE SPIN-A-ROONI.my friend actually thought he was booker Tall looking at his palm shouting '5 TIMES!!!'
defo top 3 selected entrance musicoozed swagger@ brukfoot, that was the main reason for the dx group tbhused to run onto the skipping rope playground where all the girls hung outand cause a ruckuslol @ the teachers reaction after break when the girls complained"WE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, ANYONE WHO DOES IT AGAIN IS GOING ON THE WALL"

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.
lmao at this postwas creasinhad to reload

When WWF had the Hardcore title 24/7 rules must have been in Primary School year 4-5, all the boys in class were on itBeginning of the week someone was 'Hardcore Champion' (normally the neekiest dude) and the idea was to get to the end of the week as championBasically it amounted to random swingers/wrestling matches in almost EVERY situation during the school day; during break/lunch time you had a target on ur back, the cloakrooms you'd be f*cked..remember one boy even tried it when our teacher left the class for maybe 15 mins LOL @ the champ on Monday RUNNING from Upton Park road to Upton Lane to avoid a ruckusIt lasted until Wednesday when it became massively bait what was going on, was sick while it lasted..made a sick belt and everythingGod I miss that