Why did I used to do that ?

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Used the rug in the front room as a pool table. The design had a boarder around it that basically looked like the pockets on a pool table. Joined up 4 pencils with sellotape to make a cue and used marbles as the balls. There was one big marble in the pack that was the cue ball.Me and my cousin used to spend hours playing "pool" until I chipped the cue ball up somehow and it licked one of my mums antiques and broke it.*moment of clarity*Them ones where you don't want your cousin to go home that day coz you know after he leaves a severe beating is imminent.smh
I am really laughing, lol, classicLOL @ the last line, my mum was bareface would beat me in a next room, i come back in and my cousin or brother would say "are you ok" lol
My marge preferred no audience so she could gimme fatality without feeling bad. d*ckhead ting tbh but who told me to be fast and ramp in the front room in the first place.

Guest Wu-Tang

USed to play football with ANYTHINGnormally it was rolled up socksI also MADE myself ..football 'boots'used to draw, colour in, and cut out a football boot 'tongue' out of paper, wear trainer socks, and put the 'tongue' in the front of the trainer socks so they were like real bootsthen i'd roll up a pair of socks and play football with itbroke so much sh*t this way, remember i kicked the socks at a vase once...the way it fell in slow motion ...

lmao @ wu-tang's storiesand c/s smaddy with the collage thing.. did you used to display your artwork in your see-through school folderbag? i did :blush:

used to wear some offkey tracksuit bottoms with metallic buttons running down the side.
lmaothe adidas ones?i used to rock these OPEN with no shame

USed to play football with ANYTHINGnormally it was rolled up socksI also MADE myself ..football 'boots'used to draw, colour in, and cut out a football boot 'tongue' out of paper, wear trainer socks, and put the 'tongue' in the front of the trainer socks so it was liek a real tonguethen i'd roll up a pair of socks and play football with itbroke so much sh*t this way, remember i kicked the socks at a vase once...the way it fell in slow motion ...
playing football indoors is the unlearnable lesson.

USed to play football with ANYTHINGnormally it was rolled up socksI also MADE myself ..football 'boots'used to draw, colour in, and cut out a football boot 'tongue' out of paper, wear trainer socks, and put the 'tongue' in the front of the trainer socks so they were like real bootsthen i'd roll up a pair of socks and play football with itbroke so much sh*t this way, remember i kicked the socks at a vase once...the way it fell in slow motion ...
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS*spuds until arm falls off*f*ck OFFf*ck OFF f*ck OFFSOCKS>>>>>>

Lol, being a kid >>>>>Also used to get a black bin bag, tie it round my neck like a cape and pretend I was batmanI swear, I really was batman.
in primary school me and my friends used to put cardigans over our heads and pretend we had long hair

Lol, being a kid >>>>>Also used to get a black bin bag, tie it round my neck like a cape and pretend I was batmanI swear, I really was batman.
:lol: I remember as a kid when I was running I would force my arms backward like I was a superhero flying or something to try and gain speed. Was cool and all until the day when my brother was chasing me with fire on the end of a tree branch and I forced my hand into the red hot bark without realising.

in primary school me and my friends used to put cardigans over our heads and pretend we had long hair
LmaoThis was the dream of every young black female yes

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol^I used to like....put the front of my teeshirt/vest over the back of my head, but i would still have my arms through the arm holes, and somehow I thoguht this made me robocopWorst thing is, i see man doing this at carnival etc

Also used to get a black bin bag, tie it round my neck like a cape and pretend I was batmanI swear, I really was batman.
lol i did this but with jumpers, towelsand then jump down stairs for like 2 hours, slowly going up 1 more step at a time until i bussmy head