Why did I used to do that ?

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness me so many things said in here that I did.Can add swing on the swings really high then jump off to see how far you go.
lol, yeah this was standard, rememberi jumped off at a high point in Craig Park, didnt land proper and buss up my wrist.
I onced owned a pair of shiny sean jean outfit and an outfit with writing on it (a bit like the newspaper style one)used to wear beige jeans, denim jacket and kappa trainers and actually thought I looked goodyea bravo channel was the one, I remember we had cable in the living room and in my parents room, so i would set the vcr to start recording after 11pm using them 4 hour tapes but set it on LP(long play) then cover the vcr screen with a video box so the rents wouldnt clock i was recordingsometimes they would change channels meaning my recording was f*cked
lol, oh sh*t LP, used to hate it when you would borrow a tape that was recorded in LP but you have no LP tape player lol

Worst throwing fight I ever had was when my and my boys found this 'mystery bag' and was throwin it at eachotherIt was like a standard blue corner shop bagmy boy lobbed it at me, i ducked behind the corner, but cuz of how i swung myself round my hand was on the cornever of the wall stillthe bag hit the wall, explodedit was a nappy filled with sh*tsome went on my finger. on my finger. my finger.I actually sprinted all the way back to my boys house with my finger out infront of me like I was sayin UP AND ATOM got to the bathroom and washed that sh*t for like 3 hours straight, had to eat with my left hand for like a week afterwards was bare shook
LOLSomebody found a colostomy bag filled with sh*t in a locker at school before a lesson once in like year 7/8 and people were chucking it at each otherI don't think anybody knew what it was at the time though

Going to Harrow Bus Station after school and just jamming until all 7/8pm.Matching my laces with my Matalan hoody and thinking I was that guy.When I was about 10/11 I only had one game for my Game Boy Colour (Dr. Mario). I wanted Pokemon Gold so badly but my mum said no. So I ripped off the sticker from the Dr. Mario cartridge, stuck one of those plain sticky note paper things onto the cartridge then wrote 'Pokemon Gold' on it. I got bare exciting thinking the game would magically turn into Pokemon. You know what happened when I put the cartridge in and turned on the Game Boy. Soul destroying.

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.
dsfad##da##a#43527652x10+1435432LMAO
:lol:

i used to buy the source magazine and the vibe, and cut pictures out and made nuff collageswhen i was in primary school i used to dress myself and would just experiment with the uniform, jumper over pinifore, jumper under pinifore, jumper under summer dress
lol yeah done that with Right On as well, paper was so cheap

Guest Wu-Tang
Going to Harrow Bus Station after school and just jamming until all 7/8pm.Matching my laces with my Matalan hoody and thinking I was that guy.When I was about 10/11 I only had one game for my Game Boy Colour (Dr. Mario). I wanted Pokemon Gold so badly but my mum said no. So I ripped off the sticker from the Dr. Mario cartridge, stuck one of those plain sticky note paper things onto the cartridge then wrote 'Pokemon Gold' on it. I got bare exciting thinking the game would magically turn into Pokemon. You know what happened when I put the cartridge in and turned on the Game Boy. Soul destroying.
LMFAO

Guest Wu-Tang

I was pure evil as a childI remember we used to have these like...scooter things in primary school, and used to like..play 'tag' on themWe also had 2 waterfountains in the playground, you know them white ones? think they were in most schoolsAnywayI think it was my friends turns to try and catch me, but cuz I was always quite quick one of em asked me how they could keep up/catch meso I was like 'go over to the waterfountain, and wet up your wheels, it'll make you faster' (me knowing fullwell they would skid and crash)So they all did itthey were chasin meI bussed one MEAN TURN, swear it was legendarythey tried to follow, I hear bare crashing, I look back, some massacre, looked like the Beggining scene from that Final destination filmI was all smirking like B)Just rolled away.

calling 999 for no reasoncant lie...that sh*t was thrillinguntil the police show up at your door
gfhfghLMFAOI used to do it with my neighbours and go up to my room and watch it unfoldI was once clocked by them and they knocked on my door giving my mum and me a bollocking sayin the whole u are wasting police time lecturemum gave them tea and they calmed down and said boys will be boyswas 13 aswellpathetic

LMFAO
LOOOOOLWhat did man expect to take place though, really.

Guest Wu-Tang

Lol i called 999 for no reason, I didnt even say anything when they picked up, just got shook and put the fone downdidnt know theyd ring back :/got one clap for that

Used the rug in the front room as a pool table. The design had a boarder around it that basically looked like the pockets on a pool table. Joined up 4 pencils with sellotape to make a cue and used marbles as the balls. There was one big marble in the pack that was the cue ball.Me and my cousin used to spend hours playing "pool" until I chipped the cue ball up somehow and it licked one of my mums antiques and broke it.*moment of clarity*Them ones where you don't want your cousin to go home that day coz you know after he leaves a severe beating is imminent.smh

Used the rug in the front room as a pool table. The design had a boarder around it that basically looked like the pockets on a pool table. Joined up 4 pencils with sellotape to make a cue and used marbles as the balls. There was one big marble in the pack that was the cue ball.Me and my cousin used to spend hours playing "pool" until I chipped the cue ball up somehow and it licked one of my mums antiques and broke it.*moment of clarity*Them ones where you don't want your cousin to go home that day coz you know after he leaves a severe beating is imminent.smh
I am really laughing, lol, classicLOL @ the last line, my mum was bareface would beat me in a next room, i come back in and my cousin or brother would say "are you ok" lol