Why did I used to do that ?

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.
JAJAHAHHAHAHACTUAL LAUGHTERhavent laughed for a minutef*ck*ng hell

Another astro-turf related storyI used to have bare pairs of the old addidas predator astro's, but the tongues NEVER used to stay down over the laces like they did with all the boots you'd see on tvI was fed up.So one time I cut a lil hole in the underside of the tongue..and put bare 1 n 2p coins in to make it heavier so it would stay down, thing is it wouldnt work when I used like 3 so i ended up putting about 6 pounds worth of coppers inside the tongue of my bootsWas walking to myattsfield park with my bredrin, he hear bare clinkin' askin me 'whats that?''nothin, just keys innit'got over the park, nutzed one boy differently then knocked it past another one, man came in late on me, knocked me off my feet, BOOMAll the coins flew out my f*ck*ng trainer, bare people looking at me baffledcame like sonic when he landed on a spike, coins bouncing and rolling everywhereDisclaimer: all these astro-mishaps-happened when I was like 10.
dsfad##da##a#43527652x10+1435432LMAO

lol I once in 1997 diadoras football boots the day I got them wore it to the shoppin centermy first studs trying to prevent breaking my ankle like a woman in higheels*sheds tear*the good old days
LMFAO you joker.Mans alll tryna walk on hard ground with studs and tryna not stack and break ankles.pmsl, bet you had the whole footy kit on too, with shorts socks and shinnys.LMFAP

I used to fold socks and put them into my sock to make the trainer tounge pop high.Rocked them jean combo's that had some booged italoc 'E' on both pockets. Think it was some super booged version of 'vue' and 'evisu' jeans.Had this yellow fubu hoody I used to wear everyday yo school, for some reason I really thought It was some sick drop.Used to skateboard from my yard to asda's with £10 worth of shopping, wearing shiny red cargo bottoms and red/blue diadora astro turfs.SMH

After school bare of us used to get on the 279 to Edmonton Green and just jam, just because ????Used crush a coke can, put it between the back wheel of my bike and the brake part, so when you ride it sounds like a motorbike ????lol
used to do thisif you had a bike in the kilburn/cricklewood area between 2002-2004 and u lost itI had it

After school bare of us used to get on the 279 to Edmonton Green and just jam, just because ????Used crush a coke can, put it between the back wheel of my bike and the brake part, so when you ride it sounds like a motorbike ????lol
used to do thisif you had a bike in the kilburn/cricklewood area between 2002-2004 and u lost itI had it
I had a D-Lock, had to make sure it wasnt getting jackedBut those bike locks with the numbers on it, were nuff easy to unlock

used to wear some offkey tracksuit bottoms with metallic buttons running down the side.when i first got studded ascots i tried to play ball in them on concrete.used to use the word "basically" as a noun, adjective and verb.steal these red pens from skl and load them up in my tray, blue ink only.wear tshirts at any sign of the sun. lol @ some people still doing this.almost got convinved to pierce my ear with a compass.ride my bike really fast then hop off and see how far it could go.