Jonathan Ross STILL defiant over BBC fine as ministers pile on pressure

streets.

hopefully in saner times a few centuries down the line,the pay packets of witless bores like ross and brand will be looked upon as being on the same level of rampant bachanalia as roman orgiesthe way the bbc,a publicly funded institution, relies on creating rock star presenters by pumping them full of taxpayer cash and broadcasting the resulting egotism is a reflection of our society,the massive fallout from which we are beginning to experience in every sector.in short this is the work of the morning star once again im afraid kill the head and the body will die

whole thing is a joke swear only 3 people complained orginallythen over 10,000 people heard they might be insulted so they tune in the re run to see if they will be insulted and thenguess what they r insulted and complain Am I not the only one who thinks that is a bit retarded?why would you go out of your way to listen to something what you know may insult you and when u do find it and r insulted u complain dont make sense to me

this whole thing just increases the disparity between generations and moral values of pplthe original broadcast was meant for the ears of regular listeners, those who were used to brands liberal humour and in my opinion ppl with appreciation of contextministers' moral outrage and the subsequent campaings to stir up hate towards ross n brand were targeted at a separate group entirely and probably to deflect attention from their own wrongdoings and mishaps.

whole thing is a joke swear only 3 people complained orginallythen over 10,000 people heard they might be insulted so they tune in the re run to see if they will be insulted and thenguess what they r insulted and complain Am I not the only one who thinks that is a bit retarded?why would you go out of your way to listen to something what you know may insult you and when u do find it and r insulted u complain dont make sense to me
people can go out of their way to listen to it and THEN complain bcos they pay a TV licence and its their right, and they go out of their way so that they can make an informed descision. it is RETARDED to question why they would do this. not suprising

That article is bullshit. That twitter picture doesn't have to do with sh*t, yet they've used it to arouse hate.This is the f*ck*ng Daily Mail. Get the f*ck outta here.Also, ministers can't talk sh*t about the 'public's money' right about now......the hypocrisy is disgusting.
Fully c/s this

You see when people get fined by Ofcom, where does that money go?'cause logical thinking tells me it just gets moved to a different part of where tax payers money would go anyway, so if that is true, technically the taxpayers money isn't getting used to pay a fine at all. And the only people loosing out are BBC.