What Did Do You Learn From Your First Real Relationship

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learnt, girls/women never forget anything.
swear down we was having a discussion yesterday, the amount of fabrication this guy was bringingand from i break down XACLY what appened, with my super duper memory which kicks in hard when i suspect an argument may spring from this laterthe breddas like ah yh,

Damn. Good topic still.Dont let your feelings for the chick cloud your judgement. If there are warning signs dont be in denial over them due to how you feel about her cos thats sh*t will sting you later on down the line.It doesnt matter how you feel if she dont feel the same way back.As soon as the damage is done dont be a mug & hang about, move on.Dont battle with another guy for a chick cos in truth you have both lost - she either wants you or she doesnt, its that simple.If she doesnt respect herself then she is never going to respect you.As soon as she crosses the line once all bets are off, sh*t becomes normal activity to her.Keep your cards close to your chest till you are 110% sure - no point in wasting time on a lost cause.Karmas a bitch, you may feel like you lost but in the future she will show you she wasnt worth your time.Theres actually a lot more..... Im definitely wiser from my first real relationship.

Damn. Good topic still.Dont let your feelings for the chick cloud your judgement. If there are warning signs dont be in denial over them due to how you feel about her cos thats sh*t will sting you later on down the line.It doesnt matter how you feel if she dont feel the same way back.As soon as the damage is done dont be a mug & hang about, move on.Dont battle with another guy for a chick cos in truth you have both lost - she either wants you or she doesnt, its that simple.If she doesnt respect herself then she is never going to respect you.As soon as she crosses the line once all bets are off, sh*t becomes normal activity to her.Keep your cards close to your chest till you are 110% sure - no point in wasting time on a lost cause.Karmas a bitch, you may feel like you lost but in the future she will show you she wasnt worth your time.Theres actually a lot more..... Im definitely wiser from my first real relationship.
This tbh..Wouldn't change a thing tho tbh cos certain lessons need to be learned and if i never learnt them from that bitch it woulda been the one after her.. I can look back and laugh now tho cos those rookie mistakes couldn't occur again lol.. But we all start somewhere right

Damm dudes been trueman showing my life

I was going to pick and choose bits I agree with but I C/S all of this tbh.

Wouldn't change a thing tho tbh cos certain lessons need to be learned and if i never learnt them from that bitch it woulda been the one after her.. I can look back and laugh now tho cos those rookie mistakes couldn't occur again lol.. But we all start somewhere right
Exactly. Older and wiser now.Everyones got to have a starting point for their life education, no shame in it.What doesnt kill you...

I learnt, girls/women never forget anything.
swear down we was having a discussion yesterday, the amount of fabrication this guy was bringingand from i break down XACLY what appened, with my super duper memory which kicks in hard when i suspect an argument may spring from this laterthe breddas like ah yh,
See point proven. Us men argue for the moment, to deal with the immediate issue. Then women, just open up facts and points which we don't see relevant to the pressing problem. Causing major breakdown in communication or inflamed arguement as it then de-rails of track and ends up elsewhere.arguement goes from A-L-Q-T