POLICE ARE FUCKING SCUM

Corrigan

Guest LucaPiano

The bloke wasn't reluctant to move out the officers way, he had his hands in his pocket and anyway if you had day off work why would you walk around there if your not protesting

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will someone stop this murdering thugs

Officer convicted over girl's deathWednesday 8 April 2009 17.31A traffic officer who drove his patrol car at 94mph without blue lights or sirens moments before knocking down and killing a schoolgirl has been convicted of causing death by dangerous driving. Hayley Adamson, 16, was sent flying through the air and died instantly when she was hit by PC John Dougal's powerful Volvo estate car on a 30mph stretch of road in a residential area of Newcastle's West End last May.The 41-year-old officer was convicted of causing death by dangerous driving following a five-day trial at Newcastle Crown Court.Dougal, a qualified advanced driver, was travelling so fast he had effectively become a passenger in his own car and had surrendered "to physics", an expert witness told the jury.Driving standards expert Gordon Robertson said he "could not imagine" a situation where Dougal should have accelerated to more than 90mph, without activating his blue lights or siren, as he was about to enter a built-up residential area.Hayley, dressed in a white tracksuit, was walking with a group of friends at around 11.20pm when she stepped out into Denton Road.The court was shown footage from Dougal's in-car video camera, including the moment the teenager was struck by the car and flung out of shot.Dougal said he saw the girl and tried to brake and steer away from her, but could not. He stopped immediately after and was confronted by the girl's friends.Dougal was on night shift when his patrol car's registration number recognition system alerted him to a suspect Renault Megane which had just passed him in the opposite direction.He turned his patrol car round, and sped up to a maximum of 94mph, slowed slightly as he crested a hill, then saw Hayley step into his path. It was estimated that the Volvo had slowed to around 70mph when it hit the teenager.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090408/tuk-o...th-6323e80.html

any money that that da police man who did that will not be charged
EXACTLY why I f*ck*ng hate them. They get off with everyhting, bastard scum. I know this article is old but if I got cuaght speeding and showed this to the judge he still wouldnt give a f*ck and charge me http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-45...ng-let-off.htmlMy hate has gone so far now that I hate anyone who loves police lol.

Another one A traffic officer whose car became a “speeding missile” when he crashed it after driving at more than 120mph was freed on bail from his five-month jail sentence today.Sergeant Craig Bannister, 30, was granted bail by a judge at the Court of Appeal in London after he was given the go-ahead to challenge both his conviction for dangerous driving and his prison term.Mr Justice Holroyde announced that he was taking an “exceptional” course in allowing bail pending appeal – but stressed that if Bannister was ultimately unsuccessful he could face a return to custody to complete his sentence.The judge said that because of the Easter holiday it was unlikely that a full appeal hearing could take place until the end of this month, or even until May - by which time Bannister may have already been released.Bannister, of Briton Ferry, Neath, South Wales, who qualified as an advanced police driver a month before the accident, was driving on the M4 near Swansea when his BMW 5 series spun out of control.He received minor injuries when the car flew through the air on the night of January 13 2008, after hitting water at 113mph.Bannister was found guilty of dangerous driving by a jury at Cardiff Crown Court in February and sentenced to five months on March 18.Mr Justice Holroyde heard today that Bannister’s expected release date, after serving half his sentence, was May 26. However, he would be eligible for home detention on electronic tagging on April 22.By the time a hearing date could be set Bannister would “be well on the way to having served the effective part of the sentence” and “may even have been released by then”.The judge said he had received a fax from the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) indicating that a bail application would not be opposed.Mr Justice Holroyde ruled that the grounds raised in both Bannister’s forthcoming appeals against conviction and sentence were “arguable” and that he should have the opportunity to make submissions to the full court.He said: “An important part of the appellant’s defence was that his training and experience as an advanced police driver was a factor to be taken into account in his favour in assessing whether he had driven dangerously.”At the full appeal, complaint will be made about the trial judge’s directions to the jury on this issue.The crown court heard that Bannister was stood down from an emergency call shortly before joining the motorway, but continued to drive at high speeds, reaching more than 120mph.Bannister, who earned £35,000 a year as a traffic officer, was described as being of previous “exemplary” character and earned commendations for his work with South Wales Police.During the trial he claimed his speed was appropriate for the weather conditions, and that he was trying to find a safe place to turn off his blue lights after being stood down from the emergency call.Recorder Peter Murphy QC told him when sentencing that it was a “highly dangerous piece of driving over a significant distance”.Bannister was not present in court today for the ruling.Anyone else wouldnt be aloud to challenge this. Also not stated in that report this officer was aloud time before he got sentenced to discuss his job when he comes out, as in will he still have it and what can be done for him. f*ck*ng c*nt!

EXACTLY why I f*ck*ng hate them. They get off with everyhting, bastard scum. I know this article is old but if I got cuaght speeding and showed this to the judge he still wouldnt give a f*ck and charge me http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-45...ng-let-off.htmlMy hate has gone so far now that I hate anyone who loves police lol.

Senior police have a right to let police officers off when they are pursuing a case. The ones who get tickets are the ones who aren't chasing a suspect etc. I don't know if you read the link you posted but it's main complaint was that normal people aren't allowed to "Enjoy such rights". Why should we be able to?

feds wld never have claimed they did it if the video didnt expose them/
Cos of the video, hopefully justice can be done. Police statements mean nothing cos the video shows all.
Im sure Rodney felt the same. Image streets has in his sig is powerful, gonna be one of those in 30 years that people will be looking at and saying how f*cked up sh*t was.

If it weren't for the police you would come into contact with real scum.
Why wait five days? Just delete him now.As much as I want that pig to be knocked the f*ck out and punished extensively, we all know he'll get a slap on the wrist.It's a f*ck*ng joke.

Police to probe 'woman assault'Tuesday, 14 April 2009 The Metropolitan Police said video footage on YouTube which appears to show an officer hitting a woman during the G20 protests would be examined.The footage shows the woman swearing at a police officer who then appears to hit her in the face on 1 April.The officer also apparently strikes the woman on the leg with his baton.The Independent Police Complaints Commission said it would look into the new footage of the London protests that has been referred to it by the Met.The latest video comes after the IPCC began an independent inquiry into the death of 47-year-old Ian Tomlinson during the G20 protests. The latest video comes after the IPCC began an independent inquiry into the death of 47-year-old Ian Tomlinson during the G20 protests.Mr Tomlinson died after suffering a heart attack. Witness footage apparently showed Mr Tomlinson was pushed over by a police officer shortly before his death.A statement from the Met on the new video said: "The apparent actions of this officer raise immediate concerns. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7998976.stm
Skip to 3:30. LOL at the back handThis thug needs to be charged