POLICE ARE FUCKING SCUM

Corrigan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the video this morning.Guy was just walking away from the Popo, with his hands in his pockets normally.Pig comes out of nowhere, pushes him to the ground and you cant tell whether his head hits the ground or not.Cos his hands were in his pockets with his back to them he didnt have a chance to react in time.f*ck THE POLICE.People say this protest was just an excuse for the people to vent their anger.This protest was just an excuse for the racist pigs to do what they wanted to do and get away with it.

Scumhe hit him in the leg with the trunchon so he loose his balance then pushed him downAn innocent bystander. I am not against thePolice but I am against police who do not Police properly. You have allot of these Guys who get onto some sort of egotisticalPower trip and love to use their power Unjustly which I have witnessed myself

the man was probely trying to explain he has been caught up by mistake in the protest and it fell on deaths ears always happens after arsenal lose an important game they start pushing me and tingand it is snitching if you u r snitching on the police but that gets a bly

Did he shout something at them just before he was attacked?Kinda looks like it.
Does it?!
To me it does.Around 24/25 seconds, sounds like you hear "shut up".If it was coming from him then he'd have been directing at them.

What would you say it is then?When I was at my ex girls house last year her cousin was sayinghis freind got beaten up by the police so he snitched on them and he was saying if he could get 20g compo he would snitch on the feds that is contex I am looking at the situationIm not talking about informants

and it is snitching if you u r snitching on the police but that gets a bly
no it's not
get meGoons go around with a strict no tolerance to any kind of Snitchingu know coz Killa Cam said so of course but yeah ill just make my own exceptions where I see fithold tight our role models init

and it is snitching if you u r snitching on the police but that gets a bly
no it's not
get meGoons go around with a strict no tolerance to any kind of Snitchingu know coz Killa Cam said so of course but yeah ill just make my own exceptions where I see fithold tight our role models init
?i think you should also stop posting