POLICE ARE FUCKING SCUM

Corrigan

I would like to ask my 'NO SNITCHING' people of the forum if the guy that came forward with the evidence is indeed a snitchand anyone else coming forward to offer testimonials and evidence in this case
oh the irony.
oh shatupsnitching against police > ___________thats the only time snitching is legal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you go mcdonalds and dont like the way you are served and go to the manager is that snitching?Someone put in a complaint to the independent police complaints office complaint = snitching?
No.Don't be stupid.Making a complaint that would hopefully jeapordise the career of an officer is not snitching, it's doing your civic duty.

and it is snitching if you u r snitching on the police but that gets a bly
no it's not
get meGoons go around with a strict no tolerance to any kind of Snitchingu know coz Killa Cam said so of course but yeah ill just make my own exceptions where I see fithold tight our role models init
?i think you should also stop posting
you dont get to do no thinking sonyou only get to listen while I do the talkingis that understood

LOL @ the way the media reported it...

lmost all the coverage elsewhere ignored it completely or concentrated on a version of events that suggested that the police's only connection with Tomlinson had been to try to rescue him from a baying mob of anarchists. The police were "pelted with bottles by a screaming mob" (the Mirror) or "pelted with bottles as a medical team tried to revive a demonstrator" (Mail). Tomlinson had died "after being 'caught among the mob'" (Telegraph). The BBC TV night-time news the following day made no mention of the death in its main bulletin.
SMFH!http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/li...t-ian-tomlinson

So if you go mcdonalds and dont like the way you are served and go to the manager is that snitching?Someone put in a complaint to the independent police complaints office complaint = snitching?
No.Don't be stupid.Making a complaint that would hopefully jeapordise the career of an officer is not snitching, it's doing your civic duty.
C/S we can't have the filth going around murdering innocent people.

they shot jean charles in the head infront of witnessesnothing will happen to this PIG
With that situation, it was a bunch of feds giving different messages to the gun man who didn't know the full details. Even though all those feds should have been sacked, from an un-biased view you can see how the MISTAKE was made.This wasn't a MISTAKE. CCTV & Photos & video footage clearly shows it was no MISTAKE.

LOL @ the way the media reported it...
lmost all the coverage elsewhere ignored it completely or concentrated on a version of events that suggested that the police's only connection with Tomlinson had been to try to rescue him from a baying mob of anarchists. The police were "pelted with bottles by a screaming mob" (the Mirror) or "pelted with bottles as a medical team tried to revive a demonstrator" (Mail). Tomlinson had died "after being 'caught among the mob'" (Telegraph). The BBC TV night-time news the following day made no mention of the death in its main bulletin.
SMFH!http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/li...t-ian-tomlinson
SMH Same thing happened with Jean Charles. This is why I don't watch the news. It comes from some bullshit biased press releases.