eski dance tonight who is coming!!!!!!!!!

The Somalian

u guys are emotional.
Which guys?
youmr skengface off
Do you know what emotional means?Don't understand how people read this thing like it's a soap opera and it's all drama!
i dont mean emotional as in "emosh"i mean emotionaland it was directed at ur responses to logans jokelets not flog a dead horse though

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is there a problem with going to a rave solely for the music? Gyal walk street daily, work in the same work places, go to the same uni etc.
No saying for gurls, you just brought out one point I made.But, this topic shows what grime is, your not going because of the music, but because you wanna hear guys talking nonsence on a microphone and people getting an orgasm over guys fighting.
you say nonsense on a microphone yeah but what music do you actually like apart from wrestling theme songs

Why is there a problem with going to a rave solely for the music? Gyal walk street daily, work in the same work places, go to the same uni etc.
No saying for gurls, you just brought out one point I made.But, this topic shows what grime is, your not going because of the music, but because you wanna hear guys talking nonsence on a microphone and people getting an orgasm over guys fighting.
you say nonsense on a microphone yeah but what music do you actually like apart from wrestling theme songs
Was that an attempted diss???Garage, Hip Hop, RnB, Reggae, Electro/Soulful House.All have good structures, grime is basically some random sounds put together. f*ck it, even uk funky has a better sound structure!!!How can anyone dance to people sending for each other, making special fx noises or saying they will rape dwayne and darrens dad???

lol@going from being someone who mixed Grime in their bedroom to being some zealous campaigner against it.Shet meng. Live and let live. What's it matter to you if people go out and enjoy a certain type of music?
There's alot of people like thisThink Grime is a yute thing we should have grown out of along with wrestling, tracksuits and New ErasPlus some of the campaigners sound bitter like say they were robbed by their former favourite MCs

People still like this shitty music???
stop trying to act superioryou are clearly not
Raving listening to mans on the mic chatting is cool???Getting a boner over beef on the mic in a rave is cool???Going to a rave where the bitches look like Ghetto is cool???Nah mate, I'll stick to my normal RnB nights me thinks.If you genuinely feel to say yes to those questions (which you do because that is what it is at the end of the day) then yes, I am superior.
boasting about how you're some reformed gyallist on an internet forum is cool?shut upno one cares about your opinion

What Logan said is just the truth.He might have said it in a mildly jocular fashion, but it's true.True say there's bare nigga hating (black) bouncers.
That winds me up more than anything tbh, the amount of times ive been tryin to get into somewhere n the white bouncers will be cool, then the token black one wants to start hypin some sh*t about someones atire, or number of guys is just beyond a joke. It just puts me in a tempa t battle riddem mood for the rest of the night :angry:
their boss is most probably white, so the bounty look is good for them. after all, why would the flea want to piss off the dog.

Cos it's gay innitIf you're not there to draw girls you must be there to draw man :rolleyes:
like you even draw gash....
I WAS BEING SARCASTIC DUMMY
lol fair do's.allow me im on a comedown

Cos it's gay innitIf you're not there to draw girls you must be there to draw man :rolleyes:
like you even draw gash....
I WAS BEING SARCASTIC DUMMY
lol fair do's.allow me im on a comedown
stay strong man! things will be good again soon :lol:

Was that an attempted diss???Garage, Hip Hop, RnB, Reggae, Electro/Soulful House.All have good structures, grime is basically some random sounds put together. f*ck it, even uk funky has a better sound structure!!!How can anyone dance to people sending for each other, making special fx noises or saying they will rape dwayne and darrens dad???
lol random sounds put together you white bastard what are you talking aboutok so garage emcees weren't the kings of chatting sh*t... who can dance to hip hop beef??GRIME >>>> YOUR LIFE

You would not complain about to many guys at a rock concert,wwf event, football match.to me grime events are on that scale of entertainment entertaining a crowd and them showing there respect for the performencenot for me to think let me go eski dance and maybe I will find my future wifeif i wanted to that i would try and go to a garage/funky/rnb event

Lucarelli, I know you get a boner when the rave is full of 100% man and you get your anus wet when you see and hear mcs chatting crap, but that's you. I prefer to listen to music and have a rave where the majority are women.The simple fact that these people just shout, is stupid.But hey, each to their own!!!

Guest WAVESURFER
Lucarelli, I know you get a boner when the rave is full of 100% man and you get your anus wet when you see and hear mcs chatting crap, but that's you. I prefer to listen to music and have a rave where the majority are women.The simple fact that these people just shout, is stupid.But hey, each to their own!!!
Why do you keep talking about penises and all this other gay stuff? Every post you've made in this topic has had wild homo-erotic overtones.You're such a f*ck*ng faggot, it makes me sick.

Guest Flat Ericó
Why do I keep thinking Dinkys writing lyrics. I start trying to spit what he says then when I realise its just a regular statement it makes me angry.
LololRelax king