Britain's Got Talent Series 3

Lieutenant

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ lol i think they must have to put some sh*t acts through to the semi finals so its easier for the public to vote or somethingbut ye that dude was just completely on another planet

human sax and the thing is the breh is straight embarrsing himself man must have learning difficulties some explotiationswho see that dude on the weekend he starfted singing he was bare sh*t they asked him if he thought he can sing man said no he just done it for jokes legendary stuff

Guest Lisa Turtle
i went to school with Ashely Banjo (the guy who choreographed all the dances) and his brotherfrom Diversitysafe guys very talented, but still im suprised he aint a doctor or suttin
Rah thats Ashley...Them old school crushes thereDidn't even clock it was him until you mentioned it, truesay I haven't seen him in about 7 years.Ashley was always 'that mixed race dancer boy' lolTBH I thought he would be bang on the doctor thing as well, considering his family's social circle.