Name the Different Nationalities You've slept with

General Mac

*Sigh*Not even tryin to big up myself or anyone or here but I seen how a couple operate in real life and they know how I used to go on.I really dont have time to write no 5000 word essay on the skets Ive banged but I will mention one chick.Half Nigerian half Cuban uber beat. The kinda beat you get addicted to, and she followed the training too. Your blessed and cursed if you ever meet and beat her especially if you beat it good cos as addictive as she is, she gets just as addicted.

*Sigh*Not even tryin to big up myself or anyone or here but I seen how a couple operate in real life and they know how I used to go on.I really dont have time to write no 5000 word essay on the skets Ive banged but I will mention one chick.Half Nigerian half Cuban uber beat. The kinda beat you get addicted to, and she followed the training too. Your blessed and cursed if you ever meet and beat her especially if you beat it good cos as addictive as she is, she gets just as addicted.
How old is that ting BTW? Genuine question...

How old is that ting BTW? Genuine question...
She should be 28 now still

Cool
Was it a question based on a chick we might both of been beatin or you just lookin outr for her now? LOLOL
The former.
Well trust if its the same woman DO NOT WIFEYBitch got married, Im still beatingBitch got divorced and Im still beatingThe bitch got a next man, Im still beatingIm still beating, Im still beating. :D would make a sick track

Cool
Was it a question based on a chick we might both of been beatin or you just lookin outr for her now? LOLOL
The former.
Well trust if its the same woman DO NOT WIFEYBitch got married, Im still beatingBitch got divorced and Im still beatingThe bitch got a next man, Im still beatingIm still beating, Im still beating. :D would make a sick track
bring ins?

• 2 weeks later...

i seen some sexy eastern european guy yesterday, not one a dem flat back head ones eitherlooked at him first and thought meh any white guycheck his arms now, blonx, take a second look at the face, man all smilin givin me the eyeniice nice

Right had a little think about this, list is actually f*cked.EnglishWelshIrish French (Was more a fight than actual sex)GermanDutchNorweiganPurtugueseAustrianPolish (1st and last bitch to put teeth to my d*ck)Vietnamese (Lazy docile bitch)NigerianZimbabweanEthiopeanCongoloneseTrinidad & TobagoJamaicaBolivianCuban (Just no match tbh)AmericanIm actually kinda embarassed by that list. Even more so cos its more than one chick for most of the countries.Think I need to settle downEdit: O sh*t I missed a few *feels shame* Add Grenada and Barbados to the list. And Im sure theres still more ffs.And dont ask me to remember names, names really dont matter since every chicks name is "babe"

• Downvote 1