Thugtician

Da Luv Doc

Was gonna make thread about this before but anyway this is a good interview that was linked to his channelInterview with Roy Den Hollander on V.A.W.A and feminism

I inteview attorney Roy Den Hollander, on the hypocrisy that is the Violence Against Womens Act, and how the court system is geared towards making women choose divorce and single motherhood
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=46CB0690E8B55D74

i didnt type that matei may agree with him in some points but i dont bred him cos tbh i never needed THUGTICIAN to know what i know about women and feminism he just addressed it in a different way but to be honest after speak to my sister about this guy we agree that he is just as bad as feminists and other EXTREMISTS cos you cant for a minute say you agree with EVERYTHING he has said in the videos.

Thugtician is over cynical, so I can't take everything he says as bible, but he does talk alot of real talk.But after watching some of his videos I can understand why some people may think he hates women because that's what my girl thought when I played it to her.

Listen, I dare any fool to come on this channel talking bout women choosing thugs, because- I am going to f*ck you up!
Currently Creasing
That was me yesterday, the way I erupted into some uncontrollable laughter when I heard that partHis voice, how he drops it out of the blue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lol

Thugtician is over cynical, so I can't take everything he says as bible, but he does talk alot of real talk.But after watching some of his videos I can understand why some people may think he hates women because that's what my girl thought when I played it to her.
Listen, I dare any fool to come on this channel talking bout women choosing thugs, because- I am going to f*ck you up!
Currently Creasing
thing about extremists is they DO talk truth but they go over board however they are needed there are also two sides to the spectrum we all hate feminists infact some of us hate women (i do .........well i am generalising as i mean the TYPICAL woman but cos i got a good woman now so im less enclined to be as bitter but just as enclined to be stush and snobbish)but on a real if we all REALLY followed this man into oblivion NO WOMAN would be suitable in his eyes you could put ANY WOMAN in his face and he WILL find holes in her to pick on so he can break down why she aint worthy JUST LIKE FEMINISTS DO WITH MEN.so in regards to what he says about HEFFERS i agree FULLY with the baby mother ting nah only part of it cos there are blatently some exceptions to the rule.by all means listen to him but also consider what kinda man he is nuff of us think like him but NONE OF US could be arsed to make so many vids about it.at best he wont inspire ANY woman to fix up just inspire women to complain and get vex and call him a prick and also inspire other b team guys to follow him with BREDDINGone guy on his you tube leaving a comment about "women need to be shot in the head" kmt what dumbness them over the top toy soldiers there.

Faceoff going hard with the promo
You talk sence bro. Don't know why youtube locked you off.People on www.vip2.co.uk/forum want to hear your views of men and women on there.Some of us people were on your youtube subscription but they going on dumb, come on the forum and educate the young masses!
lmfaoconsidering what thugtician says about p*ssy BEGGERS AND MANGINAS what do you REALLY think a man like thugticians reaction would be to an email like this based upon how is talks im sure any one with sense would really he would think your a d*ckhead.now consider its ME saying this it should be obvious its not me.like I have to bred some misoginyst about WOMEN lmfaoim face off

but on a real if we all REALLY followed this man into oblivion NO WOMAN would be suitable in his eyes you could put ANY WOMAN in his face and he WILL find holes in her to pick on so he can break down why she aint worthy JUST LIKE FEMINISTS DO WITH MEN.
THIS is how most vip males go on tbh and this is also why most man like thugtician as supposed to actually AGREEING with his points for the greater good.the way some man complain about a 10 out of 10 chick for having a smudge on her cheek is just hilarious.

• 1 month later...

Can't remember which video, but he moans.All he does is moan and diss women. Yeah we send for women, but we acknowledge that there are good women too, but man goes on like there are none. So therefore most of what he says is kaka.