Nandos Crisps >>>>>>

Eskay Jones

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only go to Nandos in Ealing Common. Thats the original one. First one to open in the UK. Been goin there since 1992. Hands down the best. Ive been to a few others but I was really disappointed by the quality of the food.I wanna try these crisps though. Hopefully theyre spicy enough cos I only eat Extra Hot Peri-Peri chicken.

NANDO'S IS OK STILL.RATHER HIT IT UP THAN MICKEY D'S OR SOMETHING PROBABLY SPEND ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF CASH ASWELL.ANYONE BEEN FRANGO'S???SWEAR ITS THE SAME TING JUS DIFFERENT NAME ONLY EVER SEEN THEM IN KINGSTON & HOUNSLOW THOUGH??
Went there after the Kingston Uni open day a few weeks back and i was dissapointed...its a rebore...stole every idea from nandos and jus changed the name lol...even the menuP.S.Thai sweet chilli crisps is the future !!!

I only go to Nandos in Ealing Common. Thats the original one. First one to open in the UK. Been goin there since 1992. Hands down the best. Ive been to a few others but I was really disappointed by the quality of the food.I wanna try these crisps though. Hopefully theyre spicy enough cos I only eat Extra Hot Peri-Peri chicken.
lol them "too good for the rest of us" guys