S.A.S. (EuroGang) Thread

Thizz

Tbh I've been feeling them more since they dropped the whole dipset sh*t

Not saying they were but sometimes it all just seemed like they were begging and the whole affiliation was just force

Got a bit more respect for them now they're just doing their own thing.

tbf UK rap was corny them times they started out

like they kinda had a UK feel but most rappers were either on this sleep enducing holier than thou preacher shit or Iceberg Slimm fake yank shit

and theyre yank accents wer abit stronger than now and they didnt really seem to have a UK indentity

its like they were tryna show too much how theyre US affiliated, not bringing through UK guys

remember this is when grime was hot so everyone was about the local shit, our own ting, so this whole US shit from a UK artist just wasnt flying

Guest chap44uns

wots so funny

the fact that its so true

sir

/

sas, bigz, tazar, eurogang are in there own lane when it comes to this uk rap ting

it should be them getting signed to labels like grand hustle not chipmunk

still think SAS are rubbish

i can smell the shit punch lines a mile off

still yet to be impressed by JUST ONE of those Westwood sessions. something about them is so dead.

the day SAS manage to compile exactly what makes them interesting into a listenable song is the day i'll back em.

THEY are fascinating. their music is beyond basic.

Guest chap44uns

HARDWORK AND DEDICATION

WE DOUBLE PS THATS PERSERVANCE AND PREPERATION

MIND ELAVTION

GAMES ADMIRMATION

I ASPIRE TO INSPIRE A GENERATION

fuck off

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Yh this is nice but yf is right their so hit and miss

they kind of suffer from that scorch/wretch 'I think my bars are too much' syndrome (probably more justified for these man tbf)

That shit don't really wash over here like it does in the states, man would rather see you looking cruddy than luxed out etc that's why road rap will always be favoured over this and uk rap won't ever really go anywhere.

Complete opposite in the states that's their problem as the are so influenced by the US

I remember watching a documentary on Craig David and he broke it down nicely saying when he drives his Ferrari in LA he will get guys coming up too him congratulating him for owning it, where as in the uk man will just hate etc which is why he moved out there.

Uk just isn't on that bosey showing off shit too much unless you can show u started off as a tramp or got all the money from di road.

As much as I used to slate them for it, in hein sight they probably should have just kept the accents and emigrated permanently.

• Upvote 3