CHECK UR DRIVING LICENCES

Goddaz

Yeah i watched watchdog too,f*cked how they can say they never f*ck up and that they are never wrong.When bare calls are getting flung in, and then making them retake their test? some maddness, they were tryna make some extra P until people clocked onStill got my provis so im aite for 50 odd years :lol:

OK, on the back it says the date I passed my test, but what do the dates on the front mean? When I have to renew with an updated picture?
i THINK the front ones are the pic renewals. but all the newer ones are slightly different to mine
The ones on the front are the licence validity dates, but im assuming they'd ask for a new updated picture too.It says on the back of the card. (4a & 4b)
na i dunno wot ur on tbh.
U must have some different licence then my friend.Mine goes as follows:On the front 4a. 19-10-07 4b. 10-05-15On the back at the bottom4a. Licence valid from4b. Licence valid to
The back part sounds wrong to me. Unless you still have the old paper ones with no picture card, it should be like this:DSC03562.JPGThe Front:DSC03559.JPG
That is what mine looks like too. I'm talking about what 4a &4b on the front means. Not the dates on the back. And thats why i was referring to the text on the bk of the licence under the gold wheel.

OK, on the back it says the date I passed my test, but what do the dates on the front mean? When I have to renew with an updated picture?
i THINK the front ones are the pic renewals. but all the newer ones are slightly different to mine
The ones on the front are the licence validity dates, but im assuming they'd ask for a new updated picture too.It says on the back of the card. (4a & 4b)
na i dunno wot ur on tbh.
U must have some different licence then my friend.Mine goes as follows:On the front 4a. 19-10-07 4b. 10-05-15On the back at the bottom4a. Licence valid from4b. Licence valid to
this

The valid from date includes updates i.e i moved adress and changed my licence address therefore my valid from date has now changed to 10.2.09 it says its valid until 20.5.13 i think this is only the picture validity then you have to renew it as on the back it has my passed date of 24.2.99 and valid until 06.5.49 which makes sense as thats a day before my 70th birthday so in essence everyones date on the back should be a day before their 70th birthday?

Guest Wu-Tang
Date on the back is how long you drive before you need a retest I think, other date is how long the card is valid till.Mine says 2015 but it also says I took my test in April 08 when I passed in July?
lol uve defo got one of them dodgy ones then.get stopped by boydem and they tell u u have no license.
lmfao

The date shown in 4a is the date the photo is valid from. 4b shows either the date the photo expires (driving entitlement is valid until 70th Birthday) or the date entitlement expires (medically restricted and over 70 licences). The authority that issued the licence is shown in 4c ie DVLA.so my photo was valid monthsssssss way after i actually passed. hmm interesting.