K Koke USG's (Suspect Gang)

Avon Barksdale

• 1 month later...

bar Cry by Swiss, chorusses sung on UK hip hop are DEAD

but, nothing but us is f*ckin NICE, really thought itd be sh*t

but LMFAO @ this

Someone from UK bought the WAV files from me on SOUNDCLICK and pretended that they made the beat!!!!! now they cashing in on my BEAT!!!!!!! Thieves get no respect I have alerted Youtube about this !!!! go on my sc page the beat is there!!! I will file a lawsuit!!!

trackofficialz 12 hours ago

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They took the piss out of him, his trial was meant to be July or along them lines. They got him in cause of the tattoo on his neck but one of my don's who was in the same pen for a couple months said the CCTV pictures clearly show the tattoo on the opposite side of the neck that Koke's got his.

Hopefully the Roc-Nation thing is still there for him, he was about to do big things.

His deal is still there, someone needs to change this joint enterprise law.

A Stonebridge rapper on the brink of international stardom after signing up with Jay-Z’s record label was part of a gang who shot a footballer, a court heard.

Kevin Georgiou, of Lawrence Way, who is known as K Koke, three teenage boys and a 17-year-old girl are jointly accused of blasting the victim at Harlesden train station on March 9 this year.

None of the teenagers can be named for legal reasons.

Blackfriars Crown Court heard the 27-year-old from south London was shot because he had strayed on to their turf.

The victim has been granted anonymity by a judge and will be referred to only as ‘Paul’.

Prosecutor Gillian Etherton QC said: “Each one of these defendants played a part in the shooting.

“They were acting together as a group. They were behaving as a gang.”

The incident began on Mordaunt Road, Stonebridge, as the sportsman returned to the Tube with team mates following an amateur match organised as part of a crime prevention project.

One of the defendants, who is 16, is alleged to have said: “What you doing here in my zone? Do you want me to rob you lot?”

The court heard after an exchange of words between the two groups the teenager telephoned 19-year-old Joseph Mene-Otubu, and told him: “Bring it now, bring the ting.” meaning a gun.

Less than a minute later a 17-year-old arrived with the 12-gauge firearm.

Paul ran to the station and was shot on the platform.

Georgiou and the four teenagers denies attempted murder and possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

Mene-Otubu denies intentionally encouraging or assisting the commission of an indictable only offence, namely the

The 17-year-old girl further denies doing acts tending or intended to pervert the course of justice.

The trial continues.