Would you get this car?

JOHN DOE

Nissan make Skylines. Would you not buy one of those for the same reason?
i'm getting frustrated now BRUV ITS A f*ck*ng NISSAN THEY COULD MAKE A PHANTOM NO "BALLER" WOULD BUY IT BECAUSE IT IS A f*ck*ng NISSAN NISSAN ARE NOT A LUXURY BRAND BY ANY MEANSDESPITE WHAT YOU THINK GIRLS ARE ALSO AWARE OF THIS- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
TBH The girls you drawin probly know no better then you about cars.Nissan is a reliable car make..

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER

Fully backing Special K on this one.Only car geeks give a f*ck about Brake horsepower and all that other gay sh*t.The fact is, in most normal people's eyes (and in ALL FEMALES eyes), a Nissan (doesn't matter what model) is a Nissan.And you get NO PROPS for driving a Nissan.

I drive a Nissan unfortunately I understand a lot of peoples perception and negative association of Nissans it was coz the Nissan sunny and Bluebirds was the asian car of choice in the 90's but the Nissan Skyline however is the cream of the crop when it comes to sports cars its absolutely legendary, thats why I had to cop 1 tbhBought it standard 300 BHP now pushing 450+ BHP with slight mods and a Re-map.....now nobody touches me on road I will leave you for dirtand the Infinity brand (like how mazda got lexus etc, especially in the states) is doing a lotand
poor mans audi ttnah dont like nissans its up there with hyundai,citroen and skoda tbh
can this guy get a clueless in life avi as well please safe
some guys will never understand most boys will agree that one of the main reasons why u want a nice car is for gash GASH AINT GONNA FEEL U NISSAN BRO /thread
tokyo-drift-350z.jpg12017-2003-Nissan-350Z.jpglol @ thinking this car won't get you gash, taking it for some corsa or somthing

Nissan make Skylines. Would you not buy one of those for the same reason?
i'm getting frustrated now BRUV ITS A f*ck*ng NISSAN THEY COULD MAKE A PHANTOM NO "BALLER" WOULD BUY IT BECAUSE IT IS A f*ck*ng NISSAN NISSAN ARE NOT A LUXURY BRAND BY ANY MEANSDESPITE WHAT YOU THINK GIRLS ARE ALSO AWARE OF THIS- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
You are lost in space mate.LOL @ sending because of the nissan name.Like say you wouldn't cop a ford gt because ford make it.If I had a 350z, bare gyal dem would be orn it and the rich bitches would think I am made with £££££££££££££Also, BHP and Torque>>>>>>>>>not caring about BHP & Torque, some bitch mind say, though it is expected from wavesurfin bitch.Some stupid thoughts on here.LOL @ dissing skylines though, complete lost.

I drive a Nissan unfortunately I understand a lot of peoples perception and negative association of Nissans it was coz the Nissan sunny and Bluebirds was the asian car of choice in the 90's but the Nissan Skyline however is the cream of the crop when it comes to sports cars its absolutely legendary, thats why I had to cop 1 tbhBought it standard 300 BHP now pushing 450+ BHP with slight mods and a Re-map.....now nobody touches me on road I will leave you for dirtand the Infinity brand (like how mazda got lexus etc, especially in the states) is doing a lotand
poor mans audi ttnah dont like nissans its up there with hyundai,citroen and skoda tbh
can this guy get a clueless in life avi as well please safe
some guys will never understand most boys will agree that one of the main reasons why u want a nice car is for gash GASH AINT GONNA FEEL U NISSAN BRO /thread
tokyo-drift-350z.jpg12017-2003-Nissan-350Z.jpglol @ thinking this car won't get you gash, taking it for some corsa or somthing
:lol: co signed with a tangent included.Whoever thinks they'll get no gyal with a car like this has lost.

LOL @ saying poor audi tt.smhEngine Size 3498 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.6 s Power Output 295 bhp Valves 24 Torque 353 Nm 260 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph Audi TT quattroEngine Size 3189 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.9 s Power Output 246 bhp Valves 24 Torque 320 Nm 236 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph

Guest Safe_Haven

CM PUNK...ur specifications is in relation to who? for the boys purpose? or the girls? so wot if its got a few more BHP or torque... at the end of the day it boils down to wot every1 has said previously

Guest Safe_Haven

i fink this is going around in circles... personally, i believe it all boils down to where the boy is from in the UK and his circles.. so on that bombshell...

CM PUNK...ur specifications is in relation to who? for the boys purpose? or the girls? so wot if its got a few more BHP or torque... at the end of the day it boils down to wot every1 has said previously
Fact is, it is a better car.But quite a few people on here know f*ck all about cars.Though I have a limited knowledge (plus know the calculations on the different engine cylinder strokes and know what cylinder variants are good for smoothness, power and fuel economy, thermodynamics of exhaust and induction gas flow, nozzles etc etc) I can cosign people who are talkin gthe truth.Facts:Car looks goodFast and quickNissan are a sick company, even though they made the micra and sunny and used to be called datsun.Opinions: Everyone would say yes if they could be seen driving in this, unless they want to be like the local black boys who roll in them bait cars they have no clue about but because their friend said it is good, they want.SMH!!!

Guest WAVESURFER
LOL @ saying poor audi tt.smhEngine Size 3498 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.6 s Power Output 295 bhp Valves 24 Torque 353 Nm 260 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph Audi TT quattroEngine Size 3189 cc Cylinders V6 0-60 mph 5.9 s Power Output 246 bhp Valves 24 Torque 320 Nm 236 lb-ft Top Speed 155 mph
Completely proves my earlier point that only faggots care about this kinda thing.

Completely proves my earlier point that only faggots care about this kinda thing.
See you rolling in a slow golf 1.4 rolling backwards down hill thinking you look good :rolleyes: :arrow:

Guest WAVESURFER
See you rolling in a slow golf 1.4 rolling backwards down hill thinking you look good :rolleyes: :arrow:
I look good in any vehicle, mate.