The Official House M.D. Thread

Francis Coquelin

house is an idiot, i would nail dr cuddy all day long+house and wilson have the same conversation in every episode, shits grating
Wilson: you need to LOVE HouseHouse: I do WilsonWilson: Someone but yourself..House: *insert snidey comment*Wilson: You're impossibleBasically every conversation (if it's Cuddy its a comment about her breasts/arse, if its Foreman it's a joke about his ghetto-ness/stereotype joke, if it's Chase it's about him being an idiot, if it's Cameron it's about how sensitive she is)Show is definately repetitive, but it works so I'm stuck watching it

• 3 months later...

watched about 7 episodes, it was interesting and informing, but the whole mystery medical case>diagnosed>condition worsening>wrong diagnosis>serious head scratching sessions>right diagnosis>treatment scheme of the episodes got repetitive very quickly, that + the absence of a developing plot put me off watching itit's something that i'd watch if i saw it on tv while flicking through channels as opposed to something i'd watch consecutively

One of the best shows around. Dr house is one of the few people on tv that actually make me laugh these days, his sarcasm is too much.Cant wait for the new season but ill have to wait untill it ends so i can watch it all at once, f*ck watching one episode per week.
Agreed, he has no sympathy for anyone its refreshing to see that sort of character. Final episode is said to be out next May, I probably wont be able to put it off that long.The improvisation>> :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not really that big a blow really.

Its 'cause they had pay cuts innit. Omar Epps, Robert Leonard and Lisa Edelstein got reduced pay offers.

Lisa Edelstein doesn't really have anything else going for her though, dunno why she'd leave, probably thought 'cause she was a more important character they wouldn't let her go. Pretty much all the actors in the show are expendable bar Laurie.