Players you hate

Mr.Skeng

In no particular order.Xabi Alonso (still holds a grudge against lampard and got him unfairly sent off this season by rolling about like a girl)Evra (For the way he has managed to get involved in conflict with Arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool)Joey Barton.Rio Ferdinand (coke head wants to be england captain. He kicked a chelsea groundswoman and didnt apologise. kicked a football into his own fans one time i remember)Berbatov - the way he treated spurs when he lefteto'o - remember one time when cameroon didnt qualify for the african nations cup. They had a penalty late on and eto'o didnt want to take it, so Song took it and he missed. After the Game etoo said that he wanted to take it but the captain wouldnt let him lol.manager - Benitez

tbh my hate for benitez outweighs my hate for any player

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez believes winning the title will not necessarily mean Manchester United are the best team in the country.
guy just don't give updon't blame scousers for chatting so much sh*t nowalso don't understand how you could hate xabi..comin from a united fan aswell
Xabi Alonso claims Liverpool's season will be a failure if they miss out on the title, regardless of any records they achieve.

Guest LucaPiano
mm_birmingham_map_area_image.jpgbirmingham-city-centre-33081.jpggareth-barry_villa__798765c.jpgHolte1.jpg576F235A-B7C8-BD2B-C677864D3CE7843C.jpgMartin O'NeilBrad FriedelLuke YoungWilfred BoumaSteve SidwellGareth Barry Ashley YoungJames MilnerMarlon HarewoodJohn CarewGabriel AgbonlahorStuart TaylorNathan DelfounesoCurtis DaviesZat KnightMoustapha SalifouEmile HeskeyNigel Reo-Coker Nicky ShoreyBrad GuzanCarlos CuéllarCraig GardnerIsaiah OsbourneStephen O'HalloranEric LichajMarc AlbrightonBarry BannanCiaran ClarkNathan BakerChris HerdShane Lowry

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez believes winning the title will not necessarily mean Manchester United are the best team in the country.
guy just don't give updon't blame scousers for chatting so much sh*t nowalso don't understand how you could hate xabi..comin from a united fan aswell
Xabi Alonso claims Liverpool's season will be a failure if they miss out on the title, regardless of any records they achieve.
How can you talk about Benitez when your own c*nt of a drunken manager couldn't accept you were the shitter team when you got battered 4-1. And Benitez has already said you were the better team and congratulated you, Ferguson would never do that.

Ferdinand did apologise but i agree he is abit of a prick
Why do u think this?
The way he raped the club over his new contract after his whole drug ban thing when he should've just kept his head down and put the work in and try to earn it rather than hold the club to ransom.(however the missing the drug test thing itself was a stupid but easy mistake to make)The way he walks around Manchester like he owns the place, he's got that smugness that doesn't ender him to ppl easily.walking round Deansgate with a Repilca United shirt with his own name on the back aint serious.The way he treated fans when he first arrived, too many stories to go into on this one.his reaction after the Glazers took over he said somthing along the lines of "i especially wanna win the treble next season now to welcome our new owners"pisstake surelyHe has done a lot to redeem himself over the last few seasons but some things dont get forgiven great player but legendary United captain he aint.unless your a london Red of course coz then he's the dogs bollocksi swear someone on here said he should've lifted the trophy yesterday,i thought that was a pisstake aswell.

Why do u think this?
The way he raped the club over his new contract after his whole drug ban thing when he should've just kept his head down and put the work in and try to earn it rather than hold the club to ransom.(however the missing the drug test thing itself was a stupid but easy mistake to make)The way he walks around Manchester like he owns the place, he's got that smugness that doesn't ender him to ppl easily.walking round Deansgate with a Repilca United shirt with his own name on the back aint serious.The way he treated fans when he first arrived, too many stories to go into on this one.his reaction after the Glazers took over he said somthing along the lines of "i especially wanna win the treble next season now to welcome our new owners"pisstake surelyHe has done a lot to redeem himself over the last few seasons but some things dont get forgiven great player but legendary United captain he aint.unless your a london Red of course coz then he's the dogs bollocksi swear someone on here said he should've lifted the trophy yesterday,i thought that was a pisstake aswell.
lol yeh hes a c*nt, not on G neville levels though

How can you talk about Benitez when your own c*nt of a drunken manager couldn't accept you were the shitter team when you got battered 4-1. And Benitez has already said you were the better team and congratulated you, Ferguson would never do that.
its my opinionshut the f*ck up you pedantic c*nt

How is that being pedantic you idiotic prick, i'm pointing out the hypocrisy. If you don't like it or feel you don't have anything better to retort with don't post.

rafa has been on a one man mission to uncover the consipracy behind our success all season.he has come out with some of the most ludacris statements ever attributed to a top flight manager.and still liverpool fans make excuses.and to think how easily wound up people get when Wenger says "i didn't zee it"madness tbh.

How is that being pedantic you idiotic prick, i'm pointing out the hypocrisy. If you don't like it or feel you don't have anything better to retort with don't post.
the bit i highlighted in redare u a clownthat another fact isit?bump this when liverpool win the league and show me proof*holds breath**dies*

Why do u think this?
I disagree. He's a safe guy.

Why do u think this?
lol yeh hes a c*nt, not on G neville levels though
Who do you support?If you support United i'd like you to give the reasons you dislike Gary Neville, if not then i welcome your hate as it only makes my love for him stronger.