Women

A Bit Better

Say you've been seeing a dude and you both know it's never heading towards a relationship. Bit of fun at most. You f*ck for the first time and he's sh*t. Really sh*t and you feel that there is no way you could teach him to improve and/or you don't have the time or energy.What would you do? Would you just lock him off? No calls, no texts etc? Would you tell him? Would you tell him you wanna get rid of him for some other reason?I am in this situation with a chick and I dunno how to get rid of her other than to blank her. I don't really wanna do this (although I will if there's no better options) so I wanna see how chicks do it to guys. Equal rights and that so I can do it the way girls do it no matter how deep.Aaaaaaaaaaaand go!Disclaimer: Please don't waste my time with the "I never just have sex with guys" sh*t. I need ideas, this is not about judging you. Let it be a hypothetical situation if that's what you need to answer the question.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your over complicating the situation tbhPut to her in a coherent sentance : Someone in your life trying to get serious with, Can't do a ting with you if im gonna give it ago with her, respect me for being honest and not devaluing you as some mosh on the side...dunIt would actually take some ice hearted motherf*cker to say " im lockin you off because your sex game is so weak that after it i go home and take a cold shower with all my clothes and cry about how i just devalued myself with that stiff john doe which is your body , im sorry i just can't take it no more "

It would actually take some ice hearted motherf*cker to say " im lockin you off because your sex game is so weak that after it i go home and take a cold shower with all my clothes and cry about how i just devalued myself with that stiff john doe which is your body , im sorry i just can't take it no more "
I may just use this

That is an OK idea but I f*cked her just over a week ago and started blanking her pretty much straight after. Saying someone suddenly popped up who wanted to get serious the day after I f*cked her is a little unbelievable.I might tell her it's coz of the sh*t she pulled before we f*cked... Pushing my hand away and stopping me from taking off the underwear etc. For aaaages to the point where I gave up and she was joking about me trying to corrupt her. Then she just wouldn't get dressed and freed it all up after I had given up. That is playing games. I would like to say that pissed me off so much I don't wanna chat to her anymore but that's gonna lead to an argument which is too much energy.

Guest Wu-Tang

LolAll I'm saying is, anything you have to say in the venting thread regarding chicks is deservedBasically she held out for time, you basically pressured her into beating when she most likely did not feel comofortble with it, you then beat, she probably can't let go fully, and you decide its sh*t so you dont want anything to do with heram I correct in thinking this is the case?

No. No no no no. She came to my house knowing mumzie was out of town. To "watch a DVD". She knew the drill. sh*t starts happening and she's all for it. Then when it comes to getting the jeans off, she's stopping me. Eventually get em off. Then the same with the underwear except I never get it off. She makes a joke about me corrupting her and I think "You know what, I've tried for long enough. Not gonna happen tonight. Let me drop her home and come back to get maximum sleep." I go toilet. Come back and check google maps to see how long it takes to get to hers. She's sitting on my bed still half nekkid. She says she better text her mum tell her where she is. I say "yeah I better get you back to her actually". She's still sitting on my bed half nekkid. Making no effort to get dressed. Just... Looking at me. So I go move in again. This time it's all smooth sailing.Then to top it off the sex was appalling!! She was tight like a virgin so man had to go slow. She was too skinny so her body did nuttin for me and she couldn't ride (although she gave it about 30 seconds of an attempt).Now I want rid. Don't wanna f*ck her bag of bones again. Just want her to leave me alone. I wish she had just got dressed!And Face Off, I would say you are right but I know one. Smaddy. I shall be calling her tomorrow. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get something out of this thread too.

Guest Wu-Tang

Oh oh seen my misunderstandinglol @ f*ck her bag of bonesJust lead her to an argument over a trivial thing, make sure she initiates it though, then snap on her, put fone downtell her not to call you, never pick up etc

No. No no no no. She came to my house knowing mumzie was out of town. To "watch a DVD". She knew the drill. sh*t starts happening and she's all for it. Then when it comes to getting the jeans off, she's stopping me. Eventually get em off. Then the same with the underwear except I never get it off. She makes a joke about me corrupting her and I think "You know what, I've tried for long enough. Not gonna happen tonight. Let me drop her home and come back to get maximum sleep." I go toilet. Come back and check google maps to see how long it takes to get to hers. She's sitting on my bed still half nekkid. She says she better text her mum tell her where she is. I say "yeah I better get you back to her actually". She's still sitting on my bed half nekkid. Making no effort to get dressed. Just... Looking at me. So I go move in again. This time it's all smooth sailing.Then to top it off the sex was appalling!! She was tight like a virgin so man had to go slow. She was too skinny so her body did nuttin for me and she couldn't ride (although she gave it about 30 seconds of an attempt).Now I want rid. Don't wanna f*ck her bag of bones again. Just want her to leave me alone. I wish she had just got dressed!And Face Off, I would say you are right but I know one. Smaddy. I shall be calling her tomorrow. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get something out of this thread too.
WTF mate absolute DISASTERcomplete shambles SMH

LOL Bless.using your senario if i liked him as a friend and wanted to keep his friendship simple it up by " Look i dont want to ruin the friendship and end up complicating things ive not really got time for someone anyway"If you dont like them even as a friend was just looking to get off, you owe them nothing play the game!Blank them if they still contact you be cold with them, keeping sh*t short and simple not getting into convo with them really, if they still dont get the hint tell them straight that they didnt do it for you - Which is being totally honest with them Since thats the reason you aint on them no more! (She might be offended but it should make her stronger, make her think twice about just putting it out to any man and might make her learn a lil more about being sexually confident - you find more time when somebodies wack at sex its cause they lack the confidence to unleash them selfs)(Too add to that blanking somebody you only really contacted to get some p*ssy/d*ck from is not being a Coward)

LOL Bless.using your senario if i liked him as a friend and wanted to keep his friendship simple it up by " Look i dont want to ruin the friendship and end up complicating things ive not really got time for someone anyway"If you dont like them even as a friend was just looking to get off, you owe them nothing play the game!Blank them if they still contact you be cold with them, keeping sh*t short and simple not getting into convo with them really, if they still dont get the hint tell them straight that they didnt do it for you - Which is being totally honest with them Since thats the reason you aint on them no more! (She might be offended but it should make her stronger, make her think twice about just putting it out to any man and might make her learn a lil more about being sexually confident - you find more time when somebodies wack at sex its cause they lack the confidence to unleash them selfs)(Too add to that blanking somebody you only really contacted to get some p*ssy/d*ck from is not being a Coward)
Trust this girlI hear shes had much experience

Trust this girlI hear shes had much experience
:D

If shes so tightHow do you its not her first or 2nd time?Cant dump her just because she cant beat like them gals who bang out different guys every week that you beatKeep her and mould her to your needs tbhUnless your not looking for a relationship and you feel she is to long to work onHow would you feel if you liked someone but you knew they was sexual experienced and you was notShes probably more embarrassed/down about then you tbh

If shes so tightHow do you its not her first or 2nd time?Cant dump her just because she cant beat like them gals who bang out different guys every week that you beatKeep her and mould her to your needs tbhUnless your not looking for a relationship and you feel she is to long to work onHow would you feel if you liked someone but you knew they was sexual experienced and you was notShes probably more embarrassed/down about then you tbh
this is a very sensible post.